How does one see how many posts one has made?

That's ridiculous, doesn't Berlichtingen have anything better to do? Actually, why am I posting this? Don't I have anything better to do?

Seriously though, who is the posting king? Who on this board can claim to have the most posts?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Just check Berlichtingen's total, he's a big boy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no, I'm still a wee lad compared to some... I believe Fionn is pushing 3,000

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>That's ridiculous, doesn't Berlichtingen have anything better to do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I have no life... ask my wife biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Just check Berlichtingen's total, he's a big boy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no, I'm still a wee lad compared to some... I believe Fionn is pushing 3,000

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>That's ridiculous, doesn't Berlichtingen have anything better to do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I have no life... ask my wife biggrin.gif

In Berli's case, he constantly updates the tattoo on his forehead to reflect his current total. He has an incredible high tolerance for pain. That, and his count is falsely inflated to begin with. The tattoo on his forehead originally started with 666.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The tattoo on his forehead originally started with 666.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bauhaus, Bauhaus, Bauhaus... I'm not really Evil. Just because I enjoy gazing out over the battlefield at the entrails of your quickly diminishing armies does not mean I'm evil. I'm actually rather mild mannered and friendly smiliedemon.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I'm actually rather mild mannered and friendly smiliedemon.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Who are you cartooning? Mild mannered, ummmm ok. friendly, yep, I'll give you that one. Even the evil one has his good days. biggrin.gif

And when have y ou left me my entrails? You're the king of dancing on my grave!