Pistol

Rifle

SMG

LMG

HMG

Inf AT weapon

and a neat explanation for each..

Mine is..

Rifle----Lee Enfield because it was the best bolt-action rifle in the world.

pistol----Colt .45 because it is better then a webley and carries more rounds

LMG----at a section level, the Bren Gun and at a platoon level the MG 42 {for basic suppresion!}

HMG---MG-42...Do I even have to explain smile.gif

SMG---The Russian "PP" {thats what I call it" because it works great in all weather and carries a respectable amount of Ammo.

Inf AT WEAPON-----Panzershreck because it was good against all armour....not like the American Bazooka and British PIAT.

My army would be organized into small divisions {two brigades} each to make movement easier. But I would keep Infantry and Armoured divisions seperate...

Sorry about the spelling errors or lack of basic punctuation I was typing this really fast

now now "PP" isn't very specific, it's almost like saying "SMG" - do you mean the PPD-40 or the PPSh-41 or the PPS-42 / PPS-43?

Sorry about the spelling errors or lack of basic punctuation I was typing this really fast

why?

besides, the time it took you to type this disclaimer would have sufficed for an at least cursory rereading and correction of any typos.

??

smile.gif

------------------

"Please fix!!! or do somefink" (CPT S.)

Rifle: M1 Garand. It has an eight shot clip, is reapeating, is easy to reload, and has a high caliber.

Pistol: I don't know much about pistols, but I always hear good things aout the Colt .45 caliber.

SMG:M1 Thomson. It is small, and has a large clip.

LMG(Squad level):Mg42

HMG(Platoon level): .50 caliber (modified for easy transportation). It can destroy lightly armored vehicles.

Inf. AT weapon: Panzerfaust and panzershrek (of course)

Tank:Modified T-34 (added good optics and a GOOD 3 inch gun).

Army organized into two breakthrough units and standered forces(all triangle formations).

Rifle, M1 Garand, great rate of fire is all you need.

LMG, Bren, this one was just great!

SMG, I can't remember its name, but, it was an EXTREMELY reliable Australian SMG used in New Guinea. Better than all other SMG's as it didn't have to rely on a spring loaded clip (just gravity) unlike 99% of all other SMG's.

Infantry support weapon, 2" mortor, these things dished out in massive numbers can really add to the power of a Platoon.

Infantry AT weapon, Panzerfausts for the Infantry squads.

Tank, Comet. A light and fast vehicle with a powerful AT gun. Also, I would have a very strong Infantry tank that can take a lot of punishment and keep close to the troops, like the Churchill/Valentine/Matilda classes.

Division size? I would pretty much figure that the Triangle Division was well worth it. Anything smaller didn't have enough manpower to defend anything at all. The Germans drastically reduced the size of their divisions after the losses early in Russia and suffered accordingly.

I would make my Infantry and Armoured formations EXTREMELY cohesive, and I might even remove the Armoured division entirely, or at least do what the British and Germans did and make it more Infantry strong and less tank heavy.

Only brens for my infantry. Just think of the firepower! biggrin.gif

Oh, and a panzerfaust 100 for every man as well.

Oi, and twin 45's for some John Woo style.

Hmm.. you other guys won't have as mobile a force as I.

It's evil to force every man carry Pistol, Rifle, SMG, LMG,

HMG and an Inf AT weapon.. biggrin.gif

------------------

Now, would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of

our trenches and walking slowly towards the enemy sir?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

SMG, I can't remember its name, but, it was an EXTREMELY reliable Australian SMG used in New Guinea. Better than all other SMG's as it didn't have to rely on a spring loaded clip (just gravity) unlike 99% of all other SMG's.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was called the Owen gun after its inventor