Damn it! Locked up first time ever

I'm running v1.05 on a Mac G4 500 mHz

This game has been Rock solid, stable and NEVER locked up on me but right in the middle pf Villars - Bocage Wittman (My victory % was a 72 and I was kicking BUTT!) and the Damn thing locked up solid.

Oh well I'll go check the auto save.

Great feature that Autosave

Thanks for thinking of that Charles!

This a a great game

v1.05 realy does have almost ALL of the bugs worked out.

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Remember that no dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

G. S. Patton

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been getting lock-ups upon exiting the game. In other words when I hit "Exit" the game freezes either then or as the main screen disappears. But I attribute that to a memory leak or something similar.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

I don't know how how much this carries

over to Mac's,..but...

Although I've never had a lock-up,I've

come verry close.Every time,De-fragging the

HD got things up and running again.

Hope that helps.

I've had 1 lockup since buying the game, but that was back with version 1.01. Only problem now is I if I hit ESC to get back to the desktop, it will crash, but I'm not counting that since I'm attributing that problem to a system crash that I had a couple of days ago that goofed yo my graphics card settings. It's about time for my semi-annual Win98 reinstall anyway... smile.gif

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here I have version 1.05 and it hasn't locked up yet but does have a studder from time to time. Before I had CM I was playing Demo and never had a studder or anything I wonder why a newer version would be more unstable than older version.

What you are probably seeing Shatter is the graphics stuttering because of more units/larger maps you are playing than what you saw in the demo version. What we are refering to when we say lock up, is the game crashing because of a bug, or some incompatibility with our hardware setup.