How many people own Combat Mission game ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dima:

BTS, I wonder with such unusual business model like selling on the Internet only, I wonder how many people actually have bought the game ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Game? What game? Never heard of this Combat Mission you speak of.

icon40.gif

Hmmm...

"Unusual business model"?

Amazon.Com only sells on the Internet. I wonder how many people have actually bought books there. smile.gif

And yes, it is classified. *I* don't even know the number! And I'm an official Junior Member with Iron Cross, Second Class!

Sheesh.

Get me a beer.

Regards,

Bra

P.S.: Last known sighting of BTS' sales count was as follows:

----------------

Units Sold: A whole lot

Units Returned: Not a one

Units Manufactured: Not enough

Score: Total Allied Victory

BTS has stated that they won't release any sales figures for several reasons but said that CM has exceeded their initial projection.

I believe things are going good for BTS. They have great customer service and a dedicated following. There are a lot of people who post on this forum that own the game. Most in fact I would assume. It is a great game so it will sell itself.

Of course all the rave reviews can't hurt either, and there are many.

If you have not bought the game, do. It is an excellent piece of work that still amazes me every day.

Just my opinion.

Von Shrad

That's all I wanted to know.

I am not an investor/broker or any of that crap - I am just dedicated to combat sims gamer.

And in light of latest events when lots of companies are dropping combat sim products in order to have resources to make "Who wants to be a Millioner" type of games - I don't think my question was that weird.

You want example - Falcon 4, says it all.

I just don't want to come one day on this board and read: " Combat Mission 2 is cancelled due to lack of customer base"

I got mine for free!!!!!!!!!

Ok, not quite, but I was reimbursed by a fellow wargammer after telling him there was no other game out there better than CM. I bet him the cost of my game, and that he would have to buy one too!!! hehehe I won!

So there is other ways to getting CM for free! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Victory smiles upon those who anticipate the changes in the character of war, not upon those who wait to adapt themselves after they occur."

General Guilio Douhet