Mind Altering Experiences at CMHQ tonight! Tuesday Update!!! Come on in S.S.!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Mmmmmm propaganda! Propaganda can alter the soul and deceive the mind and we have some for you tonight in our SURREAL issue of CMHQ.

Jon Johnson had graciusly sent in a weightly 7mb Quicktime movie which seems to have been made just after the Normandy landings. Pretty cool stuff and its available directly from our news page. The run time is a little short at 2 minutes 11 seconds though, and I dont know how fast our server at TGN will be. Consider your selves warned...

Also up tonight is a rather warped POTD which shows what too much time with the CM map editor can render....Scarry stuff...

Hmm I wonder if it would have been propaganda to call one particular individual a royal buttmunch? SS....I know your reading this.... tongue.gif You can't resist my charm can you?!? It calls to you in the night...Steeeevvveeeeyyyy... wink.gif I think you actually have some sort of deep seated attraction to my personality Stevey...Yup, thats what I think...Do you live vicariously through my witty anticts?!? The world may never know.... Your just another sychophant waiting to sprout.... smile.gif

Wow, that was over the top... biggrin.gif

Madmatt

'Where's my valium?!?'

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-29-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Tank Park? I already did one a while ago, but never posted it...You like King Tigers?!?

smile.gif

Madmatt

p.s. In regards to frame rate, amazingly not that much actually! Now if that was all smoke...Well that would be slow!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

smile.gif Was just talking to madmatt about a scenario we both had made. madmatt, if you want, i will take some picture of my 50 stuarts vs 8 KTs if you dont have yours handy.