Historical Bulge Scenarios

Hello,

I developped some additional historical battle-scenarios for KG Peiper (and Bastogne) They are available at my homepage : CM Scenarios Page

Including KG Peiper arena :

-Task force McGeorge advancing from the North East (La Gleize), (That's the other side of what Frank Radoslovich was working on)

-Mohnke's relief column checked at Trois Ponts (US fight in retreat !)

-The fight at Lienne Creek. (Pont du Neufmoulin)

(Coming up : The Fight at Stoumont Station and the siege of Stavelot by the troops of Sandig.)

Available Bastogne Scenarios : The relief of Bastogne by Patton's 3rd. Army at Assenois and a night attack by Panzer Lehr at Marvie...(in snow, while snowing and at night !)

Very detailed terrain and map design on basis of 1/25.000 topo maps and personal visits and pictures. (patch 1.05)

Suggestions are welcome. Please note, scenarios are medium to large.

They push my PIII 450mhz, 128RAM and voodoo2 banshee 16MB PCI to the limits but I still had decent framerate...

Guest SS Peiper

Hey McAuliffe great looking maps on your scenrios. I have not played them yet but the do look good.

Keep up the good work. smile.gif

SS Peiper

Thanks Peiper (from the man himself :) )

Seems people like the high elevation maps ! Due to the many VF, AI is quite agressive when attacking..so hope you have fun.You do not have to keep default positions at set-up

Desertfox !...Great site ! especially the diagram Tiger vs Churchill.

I am playing a QB PBEM. Since three turns, my Tiger is in a duel with that big chunk of metal, and I don't get the thing down, Opponent is calling in some off shore arty now...any diagrams regarding that matter smile.gif ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Since three turns, my Tiger is in a duel with that big chunk of metal, and I don't get the thing down, Opponent is calling in some off shore arty now...any diagrams regarding that matter ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

McAuliffe,

No diagrams, sorry. But you should get your Tiger the hell out of that duell and race for another fighting position before the big stuff falls from above and possibly vaporizes your Tiger wink.gif

More generally speaking: Try to supress the Churchill and go for his flanks. Never try to shoot it out for more than 1 turn, regardless which tank your opponent uses. Hit him quick and fast where he doesn´t expect it with maximum firepower, means never use single tanks [=dead tanks], engage your opponents tank at least with 2 tanks at the same time, better use the full platoon for every firefight and keep moving. Never get stationary except for the firefight.

Cheers

Helge

------------------

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: desertfox1891@hotmail.com

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/desertfox1891

Hi,

I thought I would just reinforce what the others have said by congratulating you on great work. I have visited the area twice, both times at the correct time of year, midi-late December, and you have captured the feel of the place. I look forward to playing your scenarios as soon as I get time.

All the best,

Kip.