Big new on my CMMC!Starts this weekend!

Guest Rob/1

The campiagn starts today. Please folow the below insturtions.

Note:All players of the campaign I will be on MY Chat bord tonight. And if you have not all ready send me an email with one of these to hereders Allied:CMMC Allied Axis:CMMC Axis

Tanks

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM! smile.gif

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

Members of my CMMC should join my CMMC chat bord. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 10-28-2000).]

Plus there is a simaler update on the Robs CMMC HQ web page. That is all.

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM!:)

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

Members of my CMMC should join my CMMC chat bord. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord

In the second battle the first one well it didn't happen that is why I am giving out people names of the unit numbers system like in CM. The campaign starts at the begin of the battle of the Bulge.

------------------

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

Good work guys!

Allied Armored CO here, looking forward to the start of the campaign. Can you give us any more information about the conditions, general mission type (Meeting Engagment, Hasty Defense, etc.), units involved, etc to whet our appetite?

Overeager in San Diego,

CJ

istari the first battle is an axis attack as it is the frist day of the battle of the bulge.

------------------

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

We're all sitting on the edge of our seats wondering just how the hell this is going to work! smile.gif ....but good luck to you guys anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, that guy in the other posts was pretty mean but i had the same question about how you were going to get your players to give separate orders...are going to look at each guy's PBEM file and then give all the same orders in one file?(i didn't see how u were going to do it last time i looked at yr webpage)

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Well we arn't using PBEM we are uesing saved Hotseat turns it has been tested and it works!

------------------

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

oh, i get it now! player a giver orders to his platoon, saves the file, sends to player b who giver orders and saves, etc...cool

------------------

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

edited because for some reason i replied to my own post...weird

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 10-26-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Von Brizee:

"I'm NOT sending MY guys in there!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heehee, don't forget the illegal orders: execute the prisoners...gonna be taken personally when he has your name smile.gif

------------------

It's really great to see Rob/1 is putting so huge effort on to this CMMC. Hope you guys have a good time and everything works as planned. Rob/1 has already earned a Purple Hart... we'll see if there's more medals to come. Keep up the good work and let us all know how it works. Salute Ya!

---Kim

Rob, any chance of a kinda overiew of the battle and stuff?

Is it going to be a series of battles or is it an operation?

How many battles?

Any preferences on how we command our forces, I'm happy just to work it out with my lads.

I'll probably have a disucssion with all the players of the allied side, then work out the plan. Then beyond the initial orders follow some kind of chain of command, unless I move my Bat HQ close enough to have a 'conversation' with someone to provide more detailed orders.

PeterNZ

Allied BHQ

News upate on my CMMC HQ web page.Check it out.

Members remeber to join the Robs CMMC talk bord.

The campaign starts tomorrow Good luck to all!

------------------

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

Von Brizee wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And Maximus and Hofbauerer thought that Rob couldn't do it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

v.B., that is not true.

I never questioned whether the idea would work, all I did was inquire about how it would work, plus I objected about Rob/1's policy of cluttering up the board.

When I returned to this board from a short absence, I couldn't help but notice no less than 5 threads started by Rob/1 on the first page, most of them with 0 or 1 reply (reply being his own "bump") and consisting of dyslexic one-liners about some CMMC that didn't really make much sense.

I still stand by my opposition to his cluttering-up by ridiculing his pointless posts. IIRC Rob/1 had spammed the board earlier when he started his CM homepage. Since the issue of starting an extraproportional amount of threads has been resolved by now, I shall let this rest as far as I'm concerned.

I couldn't help but wonder what this spam was all about since he didn't state exactly / explain what this CMMC was / resp. how it was envisioned to work.

If you had paid attention you would have noticed that even after he failed to really explain I figured it out in a sorta-kinda way for myself and stopped inquiring. Seeing now how you are going to implement it I concede that it is a beautiful idea, and although I am personally still sceptical about the feasibility of it I honestly wish it'll work for all of you who participate and that you have a lot of fun with Rob/1's CMMC.

------------------

"Hope that clears up all questions and concernas about the optional Rarity optional options at the players option to optionally use, optionally, in a game." (Steve/BTS)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And if you have not all ready send me an email with one of these to hereders Allied:CMMC Allied Axis:CMMC Axis

Tanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure what to say here. the only e-mail I received said "welcome aboard commander"

???

-johnS