Ignore JOCHEN PEIPER please

I'm sorry, something like that cannot be ignored. That was how the real thing happened, people ignoring.

This needs to reprimanded in the strongest words possible plus the ban.

There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for such behavior and to say "just ignore it" is a little too much to ask.

I normally ignore all the rants, raves, etc. You never see me participating, but this kind of thing must be spoken against. This person must know just how abhorrent such a thing is.

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

The only reason I'm saying ignore it is so it doesn't keep getting floated to the top... The last thing I think BTS would want is new customers seeing that pic on this forum, so don't ignore JP is you think you must post, but don't post to that thread

Guest SS Peiper

I got to say I'm with Wild Bill on this one you cant just ignore it. That pic was way over the line. He needs to be banned .Lets get this forum back to what its all about Combat Mission the game.

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS Peiper:

I got to say I'm with Wild Bill on this one you cant just ignore it. That pic was way over the line. He needs to be banned .Lets get this forum back to what its all about Combat Mission the game.

SS Peiper<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm telling ya, this board is starting to look like, Combat Mission: Beyond Nuremberg...

I agree with the underlying feeling of your post WBW, but don't demonize Mikeydz by lumping him in with the people who ignored the atrocities of WWII. We all know JP is going to be banned, and why... need more be said? Is telling him he's a bad, bad man going to change his outlook, or would we forgive if he said he were sorry and wouldn't ever do anything like he's done again? (as if we could believe it)

If I know his type, a verbal reprimand means precisely zilch... and so it may be better to just get on to other topics and let the axe fall when the lords of the manor return.

Ataru

People

Wild Bill has it right - the type of action that raised this thread should not ever be endorsed!

I have a hard enough time as it is demonstrating how my hobby is not a glorification of war - but merely an exercise in tactics and strategy. This action undertaken by one person demeans us as a whole and should not be tolerated by rational/decent folk.

Craig

Ignoring a problem with the certain (I'd say so) knowledge that said problem will quickly be dealt with is not endorsement. I'd say the sooner this mess is out of sight and out of mind, the better. He's going to be banned when BTS gets back... you can't speed this by posting 10 or a hundred times to express your outrage. And I truly doubt anything that is said will cause him to be repentant... but hey, if you honestly think you can change a beings's morals with messages on a forum, go ahead.

Ataru ^_^

[This message has been edited by Ataru *~ (edited 09-03-2000).]

I understand what WB is trying to say, but the thing is, JP will be back under a different alias.

Probably as a troll or close to that nature.

Given his childish behavior, more pics will most likely be posted and flame wars will continue. It's easy when people hide behind their computer, in their little own world.

So, maybe the best choice would be to ignore futre posts of such nature and let BTS do the honors.

As long as people are offended and continue to flame nature of the thread, the troll wins.

One of the nice things about some news groups is you can filter out posts and/or certain words/names in threads. I know thats

not possible here, but maybe the best option is to simply ignore them.

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

well, it appears he will have to be ignored. He is already back under a new name. Talk about 0 dignity. How sad for him.

It amazes me how a fellow who obviously spends time here daily can let his stupidity get the best of him like this. Earlier today I considered posting concerning how he may not understand the International status of this BBS and was simply immature. How he must not be mature enough (not in years of age but maturity itself) to understand why he was wrong.

However after logging in a few minutes ago I realize he will not be missed by me.

Guest Germanboy

That's all very nice, how about we forget about this thread, too? That would be lovely if I get to have the last word on it, because I like having the last word, and the thread will like JP disappear to the netherworlds and be forgotten. Let's put it to rest, shall we?

------------------

Andreas