Assimilation

Hey wait a minute pal! I've been posting to this board for months now and have even been soliciting customers for you. I've gone so far as to call your attention to newbies who needed assimilating. And you think you can just pull of some kind of mass assimilation and get away with it? I want the number for Borg Customer Service, they're getting a severe note of protest from me.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrixxTango:

Actually, I personally feel that the Borg Customer Service is quite grand. As a member of the 7 of 9 gender, I must say that they were polite enough to equip my Borg armor with a skirt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I never got a skirt when I was assimilated!!

CM Borg obviously doesn't cater for the CM cross-dresser. mad.gif

Muzzlehead and I now have no recourse but to lodge a complaint!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

TrixxTango:

Am I to understand that we have a female player aboard here? That's terrific to see!

Cheers!

GAFF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think there are actually 4 or 5 women who read and post here. There was a thread about women and CM a while back.

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace, best of luck my friend, you saw the response I got when I wanted the Customer Service number. HEY, maybe we could have an expose' in the newsletter. They don't know who they're dealing with here. biggrin.gif

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, CM Borg doesn't realise the implications of trifling with members of the (CMMC) press!!!!

Mace

I haven't been assimilated yet either, and let me tell you those faux borg implants hurt like heels, I mean hell! (Whoops, guess my little secret is out too!) TrixxTango, I also welcome you to the err "brotherhood of warriors." We can always use more valkyries, but it probaly wouldn't hurt to get the optional borg testosterone filter as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We can always use more valkyries, but it probaly wouldn't hurt to get the optional borg testosterone filter as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Indeed, welcome Trixx (and note my forbearance by NOT making the traditional "Trixx are for Kids" comment, I'm too suave and sophisticated to do that) to the wonderful world of weirdness. As for CM Borg, I think maybe we need to check HIS testosterone filter status, maybe if we put one in place he won't spend so much time with "7 of 9" and atttend to duties in the proper manner.

Joe

I don't get this "7 of 9" thing... I know seven up, seven as the divine number, I would know "7 out of 10" or "9 out of 10" as a figure of probability etc. but I am lost as to this 7 of 9 thing...if it's a trek thing, mind you, I am not a trekkie, the only StarTrek episodes I saw were those old ones, and that is decades ago...I guess it's some Borg thing from what I can gather...

anybody care to enlighten (not assimilate) me?

now, hamsters, OTOH, that's a concept I can figure, reproduce and...hamster arojund, essentially.

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 08-31-2000).]

7 of 9....

mmmm

the epitome of what benefits you could have if you joined the borg collective.

It(she) is a character played by Jeri Ryan on the Star Trek show Voyager.

She is a former borg drone, who 'cleaned' up VERY well. She wears a tight fitting body suit which shows, that indeed resistance is futile...

sigh...i wish she could assimilate me....

Here you go:

fhm_cover_large.jpg

Well umm here she is a little less borg...but still...

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Melloj (edited 08-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Melloj (edited 08-31-2000).]

thanks Melloj,

so the way I see it "7 of 9" is a name, the name of a person/ the head borg.

and because she is supposedly very attractive, it is used as a joke because everybody (the male audience of the series) wants to be "assimilated" by her, correct?

thanks for ass... ahem enlightening me.

------------------

"Please fix!!! or do somefink" (CPT S.)

Guest dirkd1976

Oh my.........excuse me while I retire to the bathroom for a while.......

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The CM Borg:

The hamsters and various rodent brethren are hereby assimilated.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry mate, but you should seriously reconsider this decision. You know what the little rodents will do to your nice rubbery connectors coming out of your brain? Do you? If not, you don't want to know, believe me. Best stay away from them. Leave them to gnaw the space-ships of the Federation.

------------------

Andreas

Hmmm

It gets one thinking, what would a field of panzers look like if they had textures of our favourite members of the opposite sex on them.

I think the Germans would have won WW2, if they employed that tactic, those love-starved allies would have been too busy ummm taking care of business than shooting at the tanks.

Anyways...whenever one of you mod Creators gets a little drunk, I invite you to try that out smile.gif