Things are getting serious...

Okay, this is the most enjoyable thread I think I've read so far... smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been remiss... I left Crapgame out. I was reminded by him in the following message:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli - I see you have resorted to posting numerous mockings of your opponents on the forum. you are wise to keep the 2nd SS Girl Scouts out of your posts. they have your number....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am ever so sorry. It is so easy to forget those scenarios where the opponent rolls over and dies.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I am coming Berli, I am almost there - can you feel what it is like to be the hunted?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not with you in the woods

Oh Berli - it is Aachen, not the woods... Is that why you have your sissy Germangirltroopers walk all across the street in full view of my chewing-gum munching liberators? Your taunting is a lot better than your game-play, but then again, I knew that beforehand, didn't I? You may ask for terms now.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Oh Berli - it is Aachen, not the woods... Is that why you have your sissy Germangirltroopers walk all across the street in full view of my chewing-gum munching liberators?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it was to show my contempt for such a pathetic foe. You will please note that that my current manpower is the same as when we started. That was the most impressive display of wild shooting I have seen in a long time. Time to send your boys to Marine Boot Camp... there, at least, you will learn how to shoot

Hey you little french lizard. Now that you have the game, I hope your Aussie butt is preparing to send a scenario my way. I'm getting tired of continually getting murdered by pyschoberli. I must die to someone else.

Oh yeah, Moriarity, when your done with me, kindly return my spleen.

Monty?? ,a compliment from Berli? Isn't Monty the British dude ,who was as slow as molasses but beat the jerries all the way across Euorpe? Matter of fact in our scenario he is so slow your flamethrowing ambush died without getting off a shot. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

These smiles for everyone but you , Peng.

quick poll:

who are berli's little death toys, and who bitch slaps him like the painted whore he is?

I am his bitch. I am 0 and 4 against him. I rarely last more than a few turns before the white flag goes up. This time is different, I may actually fight to a minor loss.

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

I do not recall what my score is against Berli although I think a demo game I played against him was the best battle I have been involved in to date.

At this early point (I haven't even seen the 1st turn movie yet) in our 1st PBEM game with the final version I feel as though I have already beaten his ass with a hickory branch. Not that I am saying I have or will win the game...only that I have beaten his soft,plump,supple, red ass with a hickory branch.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Peng,

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I may actually fight to a minor loss.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All things are relative... so, in your case, having survivors could be seen as a monor loss

Elvis,

As I recall, we had a draw... the score was within 2 points.

Hey you guys! Sad to say it but I think IM GONNA BE THE LAST SOB to get my copy of CM. I havent chuckled at such verbal duels since I accused the Porsche owner of driving a souped up VW!!! Or maybe it was the time I almost got my ass kicked for calling a Ranger a Marine-Wannabe,,,, Speaking of wannabe's I look forward to some rumbles with all y'all!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Or maybe it was the time I almost got my ass kicked for calling a Ranger a Marine-Wannabe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you get your ass kicked for that? They are Marine-Wannabes.

This brings to mind an incident that occured in the e-club on Pearl. I inquired about the badge (submariner) a second class was wearing... I believe the words I used were something along the lines of "two carp sucking on a ****can." Lucky for me that I had imbibed enough "pain killer" prior to that so I did not feel the punch that laid me out cold. I was told a lovely little brawl broke out after that.

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 07-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Darwin, that is freaking hilarious!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, gotta agree with that. That's the most humorous damn graphic I've seen in many an age...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

quick poll:

who are berli's little death toys, and who bitch slaps him like the painted whore he is?

I am his bitch. I am 0 and 4 against him. I rarely last more than a few turns before the white flag goes up. This time is different, I may actually fight to a minor loss.

Peng

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tend to do the same with Berli, Mr. Peng. Though I have defeated him once......maybe twice. It's so far inbetween wins I can't remember. Though I've paid for it dearly in the next game.

Darwin, Berli has just a little bit more hair than the picture you've shown. If I can get my hands on the picture his wife did of him as Cousin It, I'll send it your way. They're close to being twins.

This message Posted By COVER From Darwins Computer. I forgot to log in as me.....

It is with a heavy heart that the Proud survivors of the Polish Armored Brigade accepted surrender from the Fleeing German crews at Chambois. Losses were high on both sides, and several well beloved men of the Polish Brigade lost thier lives that day.

The great General Berlictingen himself was captured hiding out in a basement, as the remnants of a broken 2nd Panzer div. fled eastward towards thier homeland.

In an amazing show of courage several crews from abandoned vehicles charged determined German support crews covering thier comrades escape.

The Germans escaped with some vehicles to saftey, including at least one Tiger.

2 Panther G's. 3 StugIII's, 3 Panzer4's, and several support vehicles were knocked out

Polish losses also ran high... all but 2 Sherman 5's and a few support vehicles were knocked out, with several beyond repair.

Cpl. Kochanovski (PIAT) and Sgt Klimek (Inf) are up for medals for bravery under fire.

Sgt Klimek and his brave men lost thier lives.

Corporal Kochanovski (PIAT) is now leading the Heavy Weapons section after a field commision to 2nd Lt. from his grateful CO after the battle. His exellent marksmanship at long range destroyed an enemy Panther G and surely saved the liveas of many of his comrades.

The Pols have had thier revenge at last.

And to answer your question Berli.... Yes I did have some more tanks....

[This message has been edited by Darwin (edited 07-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Darwin (edited 07-09-2000).]

German forces yesterday announced the anihilation of an American company commanded by Berlichingen.

The Company commander was captured but over 100 of his men lay scattered on the ground around him as his American attacking force sprinted off the map to escape the German counter-attack after a bare ten minutes of play.

German losses were described as "light" with informed sources stating that overall American losses were three times greater than those of German forces.

Intelligence reports that a meeting engagement rematch between the German commander and "his bitch" (official quote from Signal) the US commander is planned once the 1.03 patch becomes public.

The German commander is considering attacking with only the 1st SS Girls Scouts platoon so as to give the American Bn commander at least SOME chance of grasping victory. Reports indicate that the American commander is still having difficulty sitting down after the spanking he recently received but that his bellicosity in emails is matched only by his failure on the field of battle. wink.gif