Combat Mission on Gone Gold

I checked out the description and noticed that the Mac wasn't mentioned at all as a platform for Combat Mission. I therefore E-mailed the site director as follows.

Important Oversight re Combat Mission

This is MOST IMPORTANT. Please emphasize that Combat Mission is for the PC and the Mac, iMac and iBooks. The brief description otherwise might

have the effect of turning away many Mac users who would otherwise be motivated to download the Gold demo. There are too few games released for the

ever growing Mac community, and Combat Mission is one of the BIG exceptions. As was true for the Beta demo and the Gold demo, final release will be

simultaneous for PCs and Macs. Combat Mission was developed on a Mac G4.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S. Feel free to contact Big Time Software (www.battlefront.com) directly if you doubt anything I've said here. I'm a Member of the Combat Mission

Forum, the official board for Combat Mission.

Guest tom w

Well you can count on that, there are some of us here who are VERY pro Mac. Maybe even fanactical about the platform.

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Thanks for the heads up and the pro-Mac email, guys.

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest grunto

I just downloaded the gold demo and went to play my first scenario... this thing ROCKS!!!

Good work guys... incredible...

Andy

Guest GriffinCheng

I have posted the Gold Demo news to VoodooExtreme and also CombatSim.com on May 11 but somehow I am unable to reach cdmag.com.

Griffin @ work.

You know what they say, Once you've gone Mac, you never go back! biggrin.gif (proud owner over the years of: apple II, Mac 512, SE 30, PowerBook 1400 upraded to G3) and yhe piece de resistance my iMac SE Dv) It's an Apple thing.

Guest rune

I actually beat ya to both, but your email was better, so got them to post yours. I also got it on SimHQ and sent to gamespot and pcgamer. With everyone at e3, waiting to see if they post anything.

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GriffinCheng:

I have posted the Gold Demo news to VoodooExtreme and also CombatSim.com on May 11 but somehow I am unable to reach cdmag.com.

Griffin @ work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>