Quality WW2 12" action figures

For those of you that have not seen them, a company called 21st Century Toys has a line of 12 inch action figures that blows the whole GI Joe line away. The 21st Cent. ones have much greater attention to detail and look way more authentic. I bought the German Paratrooper doll (Fallschrimjager) and it is one of my favorites. They have a whole line of Germans, US, and Brits too. Check em out at:

http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/wwii_section.html

I can't wait to fill out my ww2 line. Look on Ebay too. People sell them there to (go figure)

TeAcH

[This message has been edited by TeAcH (edited 05-28-2000).]

My son got a GI Joe for Christmas and this last month I bought him the 21st Century Fallschrimjager uniform set for it. I made sure that he knows it's not GI Joe anymore it's Fallschrimjager Johann. I have the 21st Century Panzer Grenadier standing on the shelf above my computer desk smile.gif

Also check out a company called Dragon, they make high quality 12" wwII action figures and even offer alot of Waffen SS versions...more expensive than 21st Cen. though.

------------------

"If they are waiting for me to make the first move then I'll trick them and make my second move first."

I used to work at Toys R Us and I have a bunch of these. The Schwimmwagen, Kettenkrad (rocks!) British paratrooper, Flallschirmjaeger, American Airborne, 3rd Infantry, 29th Infantry, Panzergrenadier, Eastern Front, a bunch of weapons packs, and a bunch of extra uniforms.

If you can, get them at a mass market retailer (like Toys R Us) cuz there cheaper than mail order.

Nothing like having a Panzergrenadier glaring at you to get you in the CM mood. That and some Yanks in their captured Kettenkrad. The Schwimmwagen floats! Take it out into the pool with your kids.

Jason (26 going on 6)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stoffel:

Much better than Dragon are the figures of Francois Verlinden.

A large series of military figures up in size to 200mm.

You only have to assemble and paint them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are talking about models. These are dollies.... er... Action Figures. You can see a nice assortment of both Dragon, 21st Century and some of the collectors edition GI Joe guys (my Patton even came with Willie) at:

http://www.actionfigureworld.com