PBEM opponent wanted

Virgin PBEM person alert!

After lurking some, posting some, and lurking somemore, I have finally decided to venture into the netherworld of PBEM games. Why it has taken me so long to finally seek out a PBEM game, I don't know. Oh, wait...maybe it's because I am a WEENIE!

Anyways, anybody who wants to "initiate" me into the dark rites of playing against a human opponent, send me a setup (any side or scenario) to Pfalz_XII@yahoo.com

See you in HELL! wink.gif

------------------

Formerly known as not THE Charles from BTS

Darstand

I will take the Allies in CE I can play at least one a day in the evening.. I am in Washington state. I will however be gone Friday thru Mon this weekend but after that I will be back on track. If you interested set it up and send it to me jim.e.nelson@gte.net

I assume by meaning the preorder is in that you have ordered but not received the full game.. if you have the full game I don't (didn't think it had shipped yet)

[This message has been edited by Jimmy 4 Eyes (edited 06-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jimmy 4 Eyes (edited 06-07-2000).]

Hey Cyberfox!

Aren't you the guy that dreams of getting shot by us in your sleep? wink.gif (one smiley dead)

I'm up for a CE pbem, if you are, in addition to our VoT game. Lars' video card died on him, so that game is in limbo. I'd like offense this time if possible (I consider the Ami's on the offense in CE). If you're interested, send me the setup. I'll even let you have +25% if you want it. Otherwise, I'll be content with stopping your blind charges in our VoT game! smile.gif (got another smiley! 2 for 2...)

Note edits for incredibly horrible speeling.

[This message has been edited by Mannheim Tanker (edited 06-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mannheim Tanker (edited 06-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerdude:

Here's another newbie to the PBEM world, but not to wargames. Anyone up for a game? I haven't even tried the pbem setup, but I'm sure it's very straight forward. Let me know...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll take whatever side and scenario you choose.

Will be my first PBEM and I'm willing to try that to change from my Hotseat practice.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerdude:

Here's another newbie to the PBEM world, but not to wargames. Anyone up for a game? I haven't even tried the pbem setup, but I'm sure it's very straight forward. Let me know...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Panzerdude. I am up for a game of VoT, either side. Send me a setup.

Hello Tom

I will play, cannot see an email for you so you setup and send to me

Regards

Peter <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Anyone want to take the Germans +25% (full fog of war on) in CE?

I prefer the Americans, I can start tonight.

any takers?

-tom w<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are able to fly a Pfalz XII and live to boast about it I'll stay out of your way.

A RB2 vet I presume? Seriously, I'll gladly pbem you when the full game arrives.

------------------

Geier, formerly Kettle Black.

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Hi Geier!

Yes, I am a fan of RB3D, although I haven't flown too much lately. Too busy playing CM and checking out this board. smile.gif

I also used to post some over on the Delphi board (a.k.a. Propwash), but all the sniping and arguing about proper credit for mods and graphics have left a sour taste in my mouth lately.

Still looking forward to B-17 II, though!

I'll look forward to a PBEM game with you. How does a night scenario sound?

S!

------------------

Formerly known as not THE Charles from BTS

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pfalz XII:

Hi Geier!

Yes, I am a fan of RB3D, although I haven't flown too much lately. Too busy playing CM and checking out this board. smile.gif

I also used to post some over on the Delphi board (a.k.a. Propwash), but all the sniping and arguing about proper credit for mods and graphics have left a sour taste in my mouth lately.

Still looking forward to B-17 II, though!

I'll look forward to a PBEM game with you. How does a night scenario sound?

S!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool! I remember you Propwash. Same deal for me with RB3D and Delphi, not much time for RB, Delphi I can rarely get in to anymore and when I do... Well, it's not the same anymore is it?.

Night scenario?

You're on. Others have dibs on scenarios 5 (Pat W from Delphi) and 13 (Berlichtingen).

Any other scenario is fine, double-blind is a must. Send me a setup file when you get the game, I'll probably receive my copy later.

S!

Geier