What faces are you guys using???

I just got Maximus new uniform mods and they are great I would post a pictures but I am dumb and cannot figure it out. Maybe someone can tell me. No I don't want to hear about the search because the thing is almost useless. I typed in keywords screenshots, post screenshot and pics and pictures and always the same threads were shown.

Back to the point I got Maximus new uniform mods. The new mods are the best yet,well tell me how to post pics and I will show you The faces he uses have beards and scars for the Germans. I want them tell me tell me.

Tell me how to post picture I will show you what I am talking about.

Shatter,

I sent you the link to where that mod is located. It's been out since mid-October.

A note though about the German uniforms. They are just a modification of "rangefer's" SS Field Grey uniforms. I take no credit for the artwork on them as fully specified in the readme that came with the Zip.

As to how to post images, bold, italics, URLs and such, go check out this page to see all the ways to do things on the UBB system.

But to post an image, the image has to be on the Internet soemwhere and then just use the UBB image tag along with the URL of the picture.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 12-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Mayer:

Hamsters. I use Kitty's hamsters for the 2D and 3D faces. Gotta love rodents driving tanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man I just cannot put a hamsters face on my troops. This isn't a cartoon.

Not bashing just think that a game as real as CM should not have hamsters.

Can't rember a vets tales of the war including hamsters.

Hey all

I got the faces actually I already had them in my Mod manager. I just had never used them before.

Thanks for all the help.

Maximus I know you only tweaked the uniforms but you did an excellent job. My CM is better than ever.

What else can I say you guys need Maximus Hi res uniforms.

Maximus you said something about Commonwealth uniforms???

Got any pics, don't bother with the pics just zip and send to me if you have them done.

Please

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Pondering the logic in "a game as real . . . "*

You probably haven't read or heard about the hamster's exploits in the war for two reasons:

1) they rarely served alongside human forces, thus no verbal history could be told about them since hamsters can't talk.

2) There were no correspondents attached to the rodent units; hamsters cannot write or type.

Which makes the wealth of information concerning these unsung heroes found (and soon to be found) on my site all the more valuable and indeed essential for any serious student of the Second World War.

Hehe,

Kitty =^..^=

Ps - I can appreciate that not everyone would want to use my fluffy mods. Some people like things realistic. I'm working on a for real and true historical mod right now that you might like more. =)

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Originally posted by Shatter:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Pondering the logic in "a game as real . . . "*

You probably haven't read or heard about the hamster's exploits in the war for two reasons:

1) they rarely served alongside human forces, thus no verbal history could be told about them since hamsters can't talk.

2) There were no correspondents attached to the rodent units; hamsters cannot write or type.

Which makes the wealth of information concerning these unsung heroes found (and soon to be found) on my site all the more valuable and indeed essential for any serious student of the Second World War.

Hehe,

Kitty =^..^=

Ps - I can appreciate that not everyone would want to use my fluffy mods. Some people like things realistic. I'm working on a for real and true historical mod right now that you might like more. =)

Thanks Kitty for the positve feedback, doesn't happen to often.