CM - Tcp/Ip Patch?

Any word on when the patch will be ready for download for Tcp/Ip.

"To whom who doesnt officaly know on the release, Have a warm glass of shut the hell up first"

[This message has been edited by TZEENCH (edited 06-26-2000).]

Question / Request

I'd like to see something to allow a couple of turns of e-mail, then a bunch of TCP/IP, then a few more more e-mail, etc... Also, would TCP/IP turns be saved to permit going back and looking at a specific turn again?

Is that functionality with save and what-not going to be in there?

If I was part of BTS, TCP/IP would not be on the top of the list, maybe 3rd or 4th.

There is a big backlog of orders.

There are a lot of disappointed people with buggy behavior, crashes and video problem. (But since they are not psychiatrist or ophthamologist can't much to do here.)

Once they get the above done, the enhancements can come. BTW have you noticed how we all acting like children on Xmas morning?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TZEENCH:

Ok were speaking on somewhat the same level, So whats the deal?

Whats the offical answer.

Ron,vetch - Thanks for the try unless you are coding for the game... "Have a glass"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did a search and found it on the first try. Goto this link to get your answer.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/006039.html

Seems like an official answer to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TZEENCH:

Whats the offical answer.

Ron,vetch - Thanks for the try unless you are coding for the game... "Have a glass"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you clearly want an answer from BTS, try this on for size:

posted 06-20-2000 05:15 PM

"TCP/IP will probably take about two months, but that's a rough guess. Charles"

Now, there was something else I was meant to tell you. Something about your role. Oh well, it doesn't matter. wink.gif

------------------

Dan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Tzeench wrote:

Ok were speaking on somewhat the same level, So whats the deal? Whats the offical answer. Ron,vetch - Thanks for the try unless you are coding for the game... "Have a glass"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously you assume I have the same beverage preferences as you. I don't drink 'shut the hell up', never have and never will. Chill, just trying to help.

Ron