After Action Report question and weapon damage Question.

Is the captured value troops on the map and Men OK soldiers that have routed/abandoned map(too fight another day) ?

The kills/info button does it only display the KIAs or KIAs and wounded/incap.

How do you calculate the damage value for small arms ? Pistol better than Kar98 <= 40m

Björn Elfström

Can't be I played Last Defence as US

Ended turn 16 or something I then had 18 captives but only 2 were captured in game progress(2 HMG teams being overrun).

Results Axis(AI) 120 cas(37 KIA), 18 cap, 7 vehicles destroyed, men ok 9 , score 2

Allied(me) 11 cas(3 KIA), men OK 184, score 98

Axis Surrender, Allied Total Victory

Here's something to throw into the pot... In CE, I managed to capture some troops that the AI threw against me, however, before the turn ended more enemy troops appeared and gave this unit the gumshon to take up arms against me. Then they were promptly killed.

It still counted as a unit captured on the unit "kill" screen. Theoretically, you could capture a unit over and over again and chalk them up to individual POW's captured. I am not sure about the end screen though, I think that I managed to coax a surrender out of them, but, didn't do the counting to see if the guys captured, then killed couted.

[This message has been edited by Major Tom (edited 01-14-2000).]

I had a German squad in Riesberg surrender with 4 men left to a platoon of my guys. In the same turn it un-surrendered eventhough it was unarmed. It was promptly shot at at close range and it surrendered with one man left. The unit then UN-SURRENDERED again and I wiped it off the map.

What did the unarmed German think he was going to harm me with? Harsh language?

Jason