My card ws charged last week still no CM!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Pillar - Knowing the "mentality" of the British people like i have over the last 35 years, i would say that ANY attempted invasion by the germans would have been met by extreme and very violent force!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And tea. At least for the survivors. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Ha, ha, ha... I can't stop... Ha, ha, ha, ha.

You ordered this month and your CC was charged 18 or 19? And some of us pre-orders charged 6/15 and ordered months ago are still waiting. And your crying louder than us! Ha, ha, ha, Its Killing ME! Ha, ha, ha, ha...

Sorry, ha-hum...

I swore I would not cry today when I found no CM at home. So I'm trying laughter instead, but it still hurts....

frown.gif

I feel like a dope for throwing a hissy fit about not getting my game over the weekend. I was SO looking forward to getting CM...

The worst part was the not knowing. But despite a rude e-mail from me, Steve ws nice enough to reply this morning. And now that I know the status of my order, I'm not all that bothered that the game hasn't arrived yet.

My suggestion is to POLITELY (unlike me...) e-mail Steve and ask about the status of your order.

Jason

Im thanking god now for martiniman coming in and saving our country not once but twice!!

As History shows ww11 started earlier than 1941,funnily the country that had the most to gain financally was America as it nevered suffered the bombing that other countries did.

Why you have to make reference to the woodward case is rather offensive in my mind to the memory of the dead child.

I take it now that you feel aggrieved to wait for your CM,their are on this board some very nice people from your country ,who ordered theirs last year,still not reeived their copy,who havent had to resort to childish comments about other countrys or people.