Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Come on and rock me, Amadeus.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I did your MBTs?

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-02-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Excusez mon Francais - j'oublier toute les mots et je ne comprend pas la grammaire...

Zut alors.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moi aussi. Ca fait presque, ouf, vingt ans que j'ai etudie le Francais. Merde, ma grammaire et mon (ma?) epellation sont horrible.

DOH! Back to my native tongue. And I won't torture anyone with my Russian which is likewise 20 years old...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Boy, that's right up there with "I know you are, but what am I?" Perhaps next you'll progress to "yo mama!" Come on, GB, let it all hang out!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I admit defeat. Your weird N.Y. N.Y. humour has got the better of me. What are you rambling on about?

Although, having said that, maybe there was not a lot of intellectual quality in a post that merely recited the first line of a (rather good, by 80s standards) Austrian song. Which, seeing where it came from, is more likely, come to think about it.

------------------

Andreas

Revolting.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this any better, you intellectual snob, you?

Habe nun, ach! Philosophie,

Juristerei und Medizin,

Und leider auch Theologie

Durchaus studiert, mit heißem Bemühn.

Da steh ich nun, ich armer Tor!

Und bin so klug als wie zuvor;

Heiße Magister, heiße Doktor gar

Und ziehe schon an die zehen Jahr

Herauf, herab und quer und krumm

Meine Schüler an der Nase herum-

Und sehe, daß wir nichts wissen können!

Das will mir schier das Herz verbrennen.

Zwar bin ich gescheiter als all die Laffen,

Doktoren, Magister, Schreiber und Pfaffen;

Mich plagen keine Skrupel noch Zweifel,

Fürchte mich weder vor Hölle noch Teufel-

Dafür ist mir auch alle Freud entrissen,

Bilde mir nicht ein, was Rechts zu wissen,

Bilde mir nicht ein, ich könnte was lehren,

Die Menschen zu bessern und zu bekehren.

Auch hab ich weder Gut noch Geld,

Noch Ehr und Herrlichkeit der Welt;

Es möchte kein Hund so länger leben!

Drum hab ich mich der Magie ergeben,

Ob mir durch Geistes Kraft und Mund

Nicht manch Geheimnis würde kund;

Daß ich nicht mehr mit saurem Schweiß

Zu sagen brauche, was ich nicht weiß;

Daß ich erkenne, was die Welt

Im Innersten zusammenhält,

Schau alle Wirkenskraft und Samen,

Und tu nicht mehr in Worten kramen.

Sure beats Shameonyou's bloated ramblings anyway.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 11-02-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Is this any better, you intellectual snob, you?.

Da steh ich nun, ich armer Tor!

Und bin so klug als wie zuvor;

Heiße Magister, heiße Doktor gar

Sure beats Shameonyou's bloated ramblings anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Du Arsch - I take that personally. If I was not currently busy ripping the 52nd Foot and Mouth a new orifice I would challenge you to a duel.

But you are right about this in relation to Shillyshally's contribution to the thread.

------------------

Andreas

Okay, I admit defeat. Your weird N.Y. N.Y. humour has got the better of me. What are you rambling on about?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GB, the "I know you are but what am I" and "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" defences are classic schoolyard tactics. They go along with the much underused "Sticks and stones" approach.

After graduating from age 8 though, Americans gravitate towards more cunning attempts at derisive comments. The most common and effective methods are launching attacks at the subject's mother, clothing, or state of poverty. "Yo momma (Your Mother)" is the beginning of a plethora of comments attacking the mom: "Yo momma wears combat boots", "Yo momma is so fat that when she steps on the scale it says 'To Be Continued'","Yo momma's like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn" "Yo momma's so fat, her shadow wieghs 100 pounds," and so forth.

Poverty humor is also quite biting: "Your family is so poor you have to put penny-candy on layaway" is a classic example of attacking financial status.

After this level is what separates the proverbial men from the proverbial boys.

Many people never get past the mother humor, and offen degrade straight to pottymouth. Gone are the witty punchlines of schoolyard jokes, replaced simply by commands to perform acts of fellatio on oneself, or to stick items in places which are devoid of the light of day. Often times the mother comes back into play, usually having performed some illicit act on the attacker.

The true masters of the language and all of it's derisive devices migrate to a Mecca known solely as "The Cesspool." There they flail witty jabs at each other; jabs full of war, famine, pestilence, and insinuations of impending death; jabs with vague literary references and songs or stories written about things that never really happen, but add to the mythos of the community; jabs that simultaneously cut and cauterize while impuning honor and expactorating bile. There is Mt. Olympus, where only the gods inhabit...and PeterNZer, their pet, who eats the scraps of manna from the floor.

------------------

"Nuts!"

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Long ramble about why the US is indeed a stupid place<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda, thank you very much for this enlightening bit of info about the true soul of the US of A. In the light of which I would like to submit that Kumbaya's response was merely the reaction of a man who just had salt rubbed into a freshly cleft wound.

How many more tanks you have Chubbachops?

------------------

Andreas

Du Arsch - I take that personally.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, heh, hadn't thought about that aspect of it. But how serendipitous, adding injury to insult. I like it.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

What the hell kind of stupid, sorry horse**** is this?

I walk out for my monthly Absinthe binge and when I come back people are posting in some kind of language, Klingon I assume, about chicks and, well, not speaking the language, god knows what else. Do you losers stop there? No, you follow up your little monkey-speak with one-line ripostes the likes of which PeterNZer would be ashamed.

Stupid Bastard: Gee, ha ha ha, I've killed you and I'm gonna kill ya later.

Stupid Bastard #2 (Posted not 2 minutes afterward): No, I'm gonna kill you. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Now you listen up you ugly bunch of Survivor 2 rejects, if you cannot post something that makes me either laugh uncontrollably, sob like a little girl or storm around the room looking for something to bash to death like a hummingbird or hairless rodent, then you have a moral responsibility to at least make your boring posts longer than three metric lines of coke. Otherwise, guys like Lewis show up and, thinking, "Dur, I could post here, to" post here. This is my home, you bastards, if you ruin this, then I will personally hunt each one of you down, cut off your significant parts, sew them together and make a new house out of them. Kay?

------------------

I've got far more annoying things than that up my sleeve.

-Meeks

You must wear awfully loose shirts to fit an oompah band up your sleeve.

-Chrisl

a piece of history:

the missing two pages of the original PENG thread:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/007077.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/007077-2.html

someone save the pages as they will not be cached indefinitely...

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Let me see if I got this right...

It is not possibly you in German writes. The other one cannot that not read or hardly nothing provided... geil. Now we catch with SLUDGE mobbing.. I begin on. Buh ey he is to daemlichste Fritz gives there, I means, where he has the eggs to come here and its bloede face to look... IMPUDENTLY! oh merrily konnen all this try to understand to the Artzt comes, but worth nix

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How astonishing. The above is easily the most coherent and witty thing that Herr Oberst has posted on the Thread. And now you tell me it's a bad internet English translation from colloquial German. Oberst, my cuddly toy, bookmark the Bablefish site and continue to run all your posts through it.

Reminds me of a story a friend told me, where they took an English phrase, ran it through a computer translator into, I believe, French, then from there into Russian, and then back again into English. The phrase was "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." What came bac was, "the wine is very good, but the meat has gone rotten."

In the future, Herr Oberst should endeavour to use Babelfish to translate all his posts into German, then back into English. The possibility of using a third, intermmediate language should be considered as well. I predict a marked rise in their general quality if this procedure is followed. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

This is my home, you bastards, if you ruin this, then I will personally hunt each one of you down, cut off your significant parts, sew them together and make a new house out of them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've got a special offer at the moment. It would save you the trouble of going outside, we understand you have a special condition.

Feel free to contact us so we can negotiate a contract.

We're not in the phone book.

The Old Firm

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Is this any better, you intellectual snob, you?

Sure beats Shameonyou's bloated ramblings anyway.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The loveliest thing about the Peng Challenge Thread is that any attempt to impose order, govern behaviour, or make pronouncements is met with such a firestorm of abuse, feces-flinging, and cat-calls that the hapless fool is forced to crouch down and make a run for it. The angriest, most bitter opponents immediately unite to point their fingers (the central, communicative one) at such a loon, and join in happy, fraternal competition to insult him most feelingly. It's an anarcho-syndicalist commune out there, Tarzan... smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 11-02-2000).]

Said Herr Senility Oberst must make this, but I seem that it must work too much for me, for the right? Speech of Senility: Bastard ripugnanti of Canuck, are you that planeia in the emission me a rollback in little following months? I can attenderlo a moment before the presidential election? Before following of olympics? Before the fish he develops the tits? And meeks, you to punter terrible " of wah of wah Wah, those types sucked them, me that it is going for the house! " estêve of the cesspool here before loaded you estêve and after that exists in order much time relative the dead women, that can come too much nenhuns soon, me that she could add. Perhaps if the relative style did not have ahead to vomitare the outbreaks of the gun from hunting of vitriol for every cup of the coffee that you drink, could appreciate the shadings and the subtleties of taunting. As I say before that - taunting other of a man is the action for inceppare the ego. Nothing more, nothing than less. However those is carried a.termine does not import in a such way how much like if a.termine is carried. To the rest of you: it sucks eggs, can you all appreciate the destiny of Sisyphus. But defective. Axis, with burning the warm things in relative narici and material. And rather than a cliff, is, axis, a.lot of the cliff. Data soon.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

The loveliest thing about the Peng Challenge Thread is that any attempt to impose order, govern behaviour, or make pronouncements is met with such a firestorm of abuse, feces-flinging, and cat-calls that the hapless fool is forced to crouch down and make a run for it. The angriest, most bitter opponents immdediately unite to point their fingers (the central, communicative one) at such a loon, and join in happy, fraternal competition to insult him most feelingly. It's an anarcho-syndicalist commune out there, Tarzan... smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would appear that Sir Seanachai is throwing a petite white doily and saying "stop it guys!"

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Reminds me of a story a friend told me, where they took an English phrase, ran it through a computer translator into, I believe, French, then from there into Russian, and then back again into English. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read "Galactic pot-healer" by Philip K Dick and remember that it was written in the middle sixties. It has the Internet and Babelfish too. The main character is often playing the Game, where the trick is to figure out the title of a book and name the writer after it has gone through several translation services.

Not to worry, I am still plotting all your deaths. So bugger off if you can't take me being off-topic.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Perhaps the most coherent piece ever from Caprifellator. Keep up the good work and you'll soon have that ESL qualification.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Update of the processes!

Dr. Alimantado: Bye probably of phase, Mr. Puma! I think that the Mister did not have the taste of 50 calories of you much.

Croda: The boy, of which it is initial! " I go too parquear my container behind a house! " you do not remember, on lesquelle the last mark occurred, to which you? Didn't IIRC, suggest much, in order to burn itself and and with the griterío in their matrix of face? I create Porqué. Kuemmertes in order to start again? Finely by me!

Morse: Jockeying for the position. It communicates to the front infantry, which is fresh. I fall hardly the artillery in them untill, which do not move before more.

Germanboy: It thinks that it gains. It is not. It is on the edge to die the death of much, much, much OF PAPER CUTS its component inside. Excluded with AP instead of the CUTS FROM PAPER and the containers instead of its component. But all the effect must be almost similar.

Moriarty: The fresh fire of Heh. Fire Heh. Heh.. De Heh. Heh Fire! The OH - to be given the intention, lists, to distiller? History I must it on a squadron of effective towards the left, could probably after a group of the contact strip of men, who are with ashamed volatile sights in his residues of dregs of postponed yeast of faces feeling. Smaller after it finishes to burn with me the hell apart from remainder of the city.

It is left, which. Any person? Any person? Bueller?

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Enter Hungarian gentleman with phrase book.

Hungarian: I will not buy this record. It is scratched.

Tobacconist: Sorry?

H.: I will not buy this record. It is scratched.

T.: No, no, no. This ... tobacconist's.

H.: Ah! I will not buy this tobacconist's. It is scratched.

T.: No, no, no ... tobacco .. er, cigarettes?

H.: Yes, cigarettes. My hovercraft is full of eels.

T.: What?

H.: My hovercraft is full of eels.

T.: Matches, matches?

H.: Yah, yah. Er, do you want ... do you want to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

T.: I don't think you're using that right.

H.: You great pouf

T.: That'll be six and six please

H.: If I said you had a beautiful body would you old it against me? I am no longer infected.

T.: (takes phrase book) It costs six and six... Here we are... Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka.

Hungarian hits him between the eyes. Enter a Policeman.

Policeman: What's going on here then?

H.: (pointing at T.) You have beautiful thighs.

P.: What?

T.: He hit me.

H.: Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime.

P.: Right! (grabs H. and drags him out)

H.: My nipples explode with delight!

Cut...

Back to work now.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Since most of this humor is way over my head, let my share my own neanderthal-brand humor:

Q: Did you hear about the newlywed couple that didn't know the difference between window caulking and KY Jelly?

A: Their windows fell out

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Others updates! Another one a victory glorious for legions of Chupacabrismo! Moriarty hateful and the outlaw is gone low to humiliate, Tyson v. Spinks, first-round defeat of the blow of the grace-type! My cordials of the true hamster wreaked one whirlwind of the destruction that chameja icky between its forsaken, ruler to tremble and troops with the elite. Perhaps they had started its name to become fullfilled distant with the ruler of an injector? Legions of Chupacabrismo had only suffered from 16 accidents inflicting with ten times that they number in horde in supination of Moriarty. Various Moriarty coupled in and the form agreed of titmousery before finally if deciding that, yes, he is too much old for this (for " this, " I I want to say the " tactics ") and shipment that its men with mien, having for the result some accidents but when making its inevitable extremity comes accurately more quickly.

Lorak! I wait the writing of this triumph glorious! It can comes quickly, in its intéret, or will be its cranium this gracing to my samovar when then I speak!

Hyar!

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

Chupacabra freak is

Babelfish games long enough have gone on

Like little girls talking gibberish in the schoolyard you sound

Returned my challenge Huckelberry Ichiu has not

A second wait

Starting to see the fun in this I am

Jedi Master, Yoda. You seek Yoda

Take you to him I can

Do or do not, there is no try

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Gehen Sie, Hamster-Eingeweide

Allez manger des entrailles du Hamster

John has a long mustache...The chair is against the door...

------------------

"Nuts!"