Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Blah, Blah, Blah, The Morsian Triumvirate shall slay you thricelywise. More verbal Diarrhea

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toada,

Do you really think that is has gone unnoticed in the pool that the Morsian Mental Midgets have piled on this newcomer like Grateful Dead groupies stealing Cheetos at a 7-11 with a AWOL cashier? Your pathetic attempt to better your less than stellar martial accomplishments will not go unpunished. After I dispatch Morse's mongrel Cerberus, I will sacrifice its body on the alter of my blackhearted master in the faint hope that he will throw some crumbs of acknowledgement to his humble, but sharp-toothed servant.

With regards to (cast eyes to the floor to show proper respect) the most high of all pseudowords, "Topplement" (And now for a prayer: "Topplement, Topplement, we love you, we love you, Amen."), I am giddy in anticipation of yours.

Although a young in the thread, I am well aware of the long and glorious history of topplement, in fact, The intent of the "etymological orthodoxy" post was to cause Herr Meeks(AKA Small Furry Insignificant Rodent) much cerebral pain and righteous fury; to incite the Lord High Keeper of the Cesspoolian Lexicon, into such a state that his eyeballs burst forth from his head, and the green bile that passes for his blood smolders in his veins.

------------------

... but he does have possibilities as the Western Marketing Manager of Evil. - Rune

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 11-15-2000).]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally sung in a sing-song voice by Marlow:

Na Na, Na Na Na. You're gonna loo-oose! I'm gonna beat you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are like one of those big hard crusty snots that builds up at the top of your nostril. It's so damned annoying that you just want to pick it and get rid of it, but you can't. There are people looking who'd think what you did was wrong, and besides, it'll probably bleed. So you sit and debate, and wrinkle your nose and hope it loosens itself, because it's got sharp edges on it and it hurts a bit. Next you blow blasts of air out your nose hoping to dislodge it, thinking maybe just a little push will be enough to get rid of it. It never works, and you're still left with that hard crusty snot up there that's starting to impede your breathing. At this point there's only one thing left to do...you've tried to reason with, you've tried to coax it, you've even tried a little force, but nothing is successful. You're left with but one recourse, so you take your index finger and you reach in there and pick the mother, I mean you really get your fingernail involved and snap the thing off and pull it out. But what to do with it next? Here it is on your finger, it's about half an inch long and green and brown and red and you want to gloat because this bastard of a snot has been causing you such consternation. It just appeared out of nowhere and caused a commotion. Now you've picked it and your nose feels like new again, but you've got the stoopid thing on your finger, so what to do? You hear that they eat them in New Zealand, but you're not into that type of thing, so you give it a glare and you try to flick it off your finger with your thumb, thinking that will surely get rid of it, but lo! The darn thing is stuck to your thumb now! At this point your pissed. No more coddling this thing. There's only one good way to get rid of a snot. You scrape it back onto your forefinger and look around. You see someone you need to talk to and mosey on over, hand semi-clenched to hide the passenger. You see your buddy and say: "Hello, Peng. How u doing?" (as you do so you pat him on the shoulder, transfering ownership of the cursed entity to your old friend) who turns to you and says: "Nice to see you, is your nose bleeding?"

Now that is how to get rid of a snot.

(for the metaphorically challenged, the snot was a symbol for Marlow)

And Menschy boy, I'd be happy to play again. Let's see if I can get a better auto-selection this time. Having 4 trucks and no arty kind of dampened my attack last game.

------------------

"Nuts!"

Funny you should mention that Croda, I just picked a booger and it looked EXACTLY like Marlow. Well, perhaps more like how Marlow will look when i finish with him.

O, and Mark IV. I can't WAIT for our game to get under way. This is going to be VERY amusing smile.gif

PeterNZ

------------------

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George W Bush -Saginaw, Mich.,

Sept. 29, 2000

A park bench somewhere....birds are singing the sky bright and a radiant sun shines forth. Evil Transcendent is sitting next to Evil Incarnate....

JD: (nudging rune) Ahh look at the little tykes, playing at being grownups. Reminds me of the old days. Before you know it, youth is gone and you are settled with a family, responsibilities. Not like before

rune: (smiling wistfully) Yes boys will be boys. I do hope they don't hurt themselves. MARLOW! Now you stop that this instant. Little Croda might not understand that you are only funning with that sharp stick.

You know, we were once that energetic, so full of our own importance, so sure we had the world in the palm of our hands, invincible. Now look at us Like some Robin and the Sheriff, we've gotten ourselves in it again.

JD: True, but think of it rune, to feel the blood lust of battle again, coursing thru our veins....course these days we'll probably get an aneurysm.

rune: (chuckles)

Evil Transcendent and Evil Incarnate smile to themselves, their squires frolicking about, lost in far away thoughts........

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>My inner Croda says it has a growing fondness for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-Pawbroom

[scene: The Cesspool, which is even more dark then usual. A lone table is here, upon it a clear crystal ball. Two hunched figures gaze into the crystal...]

jdmorse: What is it you see, oh great, almost past his prime evil one?

rune: It is just comming into focus......yes...i see the cesspool. The amount of sewerage running thru it has diminished greatly.

jdmorse: Why oh evil one...how could this happen?

rune: It is tcp/ip. I sense its approach will slow down the taunting here...

jdmorse: How could it do that?

rune: Easy oh slobbering one....think of it...the evilness of real time taunting. Sure, there will still be those that come here to taunt, nay...gloat in their victim's demise. Mid-game taunting posts will cease however.

jdmorse: Woe are we. What can we do?

rune: get microphones, and join them. Taunt and destroy them in real time. Laugh out loud when your squire loses his lone tank against you...and have him hear it. This could be the start of a new level of taunting..

jdmorse: You are truely evil rune....i like it

[The glow from the crystal ball goes out, plunging the Cesspool into complete darkness]

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupines

You are like one of...

...Now that is how to get rid of...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda, I would take it as a personal favour if you never shared that much of your daily routine with us again. Truly. I would even say something nice about you, if you would restrain your pathological need to publicize such personal details.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

Well put my faithful squires, this rune and his misbegotten git know not what they have unleashed.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone notice how much grovelling and unity of purpose Morse gets out of his Squires? Must be the result of the ability to pull someone's criminal record and make it public.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

I have signed mine own death warrant. I now await patiently the tearing off of mine own nipples by the glorious and virile Sir Meeks. I can only hope that mine thumbs are significant enough in diameter to keep mine nipples within mine ears. My defeat will be like that suffered by the sabretoothed salmon or the trilobites. Cesspaleantologists will find my remains one day and declare that I was an ugly creature, bred for my humorously out of proportion appendages and will argue over how my thumbs managed to grow out of my skull.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's get something straight here, Marlow, when I'm done with you, they'll spend the next three days cleaning little bits of you of the walls of the 'Pool. No man besmirches topplement, in jest or in truth, and lives to see another day. Your family will thank me, your people will thank me and all mankind will thank me for the service of editing you out of existence. I will show you the true meaning of topplement, first hand.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

And what the bloody hell is going on with you multiple squire knights? Point of order, no knight may have a second squire. You will need to declare said second with a different title, preferably vaginahead or gimp. One knight, one squire, the way Berli intended, dammit! You sickos, trying to have your cake and get your milk for free! Anyone who disagrees with me can challenge this point of order in a point of order battle, given the willingness that there can be map and battle created. And another thing, Pawbroon and I still haven't started our battle, dammit Seanachai, so get it back to us, lest we hang your naughty bits off the flagpole!

These amateur knights need to be taught a lesson. I say we institute lordships, so that knights have something to strive for. We've become lazy and stupid, posting the kind of tripe we'd never had accepted from squires. Yes, lordships, and they should be limited to five or six. I declare myself Lord of Schloss Peng, given that Seanachai never completed that battle and therefor it is mine. Anyone who wants it will have to take it from my dead hands. Ya ha! Let the insanity begin!

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

...and straped on his Unholy Chaos Sword "Festering Pie Hole"

§Your mine you bootless dizzy-eyed flap-dragon!$

er FPH, let me do the talking..ok?

§Right boss, sorry... being stuck in this sword makes me testy§

right where was I.. oh yes.. so my frothy bly-bitten clotpole, prepare to be smitten once more and your small-minded neanderthal of a Knight can't help you..

§A Squire smashing we go.. a Squire smashing we go.ooohhh! ..eer we go eer we go eer we go!.. eer we g...§

FPH!

§sorry boss§

Die-a-lots-now plebeian.

§ya lots be dying soon§

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wonderful. Either Mensch has started internally processing some sort of Wagnerian germanic racial memory involving cursed swords, or he's entered the 'Elric of Melnibone' phase of his decent into madness. In either case, the neighbour's dachshund is in for some new and disturbing experiences by way of Mensch's hand-me-down meds.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

And what the bloody hell is going on with you multiple squire knights?

We put this up for discussion some time ago, and the comments on allowing two were positive. I think you were drunk somewhere.

And another thing, Pawbroon and I still haven't started our battle, dammit Seanachai, so get it back to us, lest we hang your naughty bits off the flagpole!

I posted here days ago that I couldn't get the sodding file to load, it's corrupted somehow (I consider the source). It won't load from the Scenarios folder, it won't load from the Saved Games folder, and it creates a file entitled 'junk file (string of gibberish)' in whatever folder I'm trying to load it from. You could try resending, but I think the file might be buggered. I'm on a Mac, but I've loaded scenarios created on PCs before, so I wouldn't think that was the problem. Didn't I also send you an email about this? I might not have, but definitely posted here.

These amateur knights need to be taught a lesson. I say we institute lordships, so that knights have something to strive for. We've become lazy and stupid, posting the kind of tripe we'd never have accepted from squires. Yes, lordships, and they should be limited to five or six. I declare myself Lord of Schloss Peng, given that Seanachai never completed that battle and therefor it is mine. Anyone who wants it will have to take it from my dead hands. Ya ha! Let the insanity begin!

I have no problems with lordships, but Peng and Berli are automatics, of course. Even Hell has Heirarchies. As for our battle, you're right, and I abase myself in my contrition; it needs to be finished. I will find the files and we will continue.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

...I say we institute lordships, so that knights have something to strive for. We've become lazy and stupid, posting the kind of tripe we'd never had accepted from squires. Yes, lordships, and they should be limited to five or six...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Lordships would be lovely. All interested Kniggets should square off to claim Lordship of regions of the pool.

The Majors:

Lord of Peng Manor - can anyone unseat Peng himslef?

Lord of Schloss Peng - The general areas of the pool.

Lord of the Nether Pool - The Lord of all that is evil.

Secretary of Cess

The Minor Fifedoms:

Lord of Loch Peng

Lord of Peng Fjord

Lord of Mount Peng

So much to be done...who shall do battle for each title? Imagine titles and kingdoms changing hands with each PBEM...what a wonderous pool!

------------------

"Nuts!"

I declare myself Lord of Schloss Peng, given that Seanachai never completed that battle and therefor it is mine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn it Meeks, I thought the mediciation had your messainc delusions of graduer in check. Well we shall need to up your meds. Nurse Croda, the thorazine if you please. Now strap the patient down and we shall have Nurse Sheepyshagger do a body cavity search. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Anyone who wants it will have to take it from my dead hands. Ya ha! Let the insanity begin!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> He is raving and hallucinating again, may I remind you you are being shagged and bagged in our current PBEM, monsieur Frenchie. So you are losing to me fer gawd's sakes, so that makes you lower than a lawyer. *shudder*

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>My inner Croda says it has a growing fondness for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-Pawbroom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Wonderful. Either Mensch has started internally processing some sort of Wagnerian germanic racial memory involving cursed swords, or he's entered the 'Elric of Melnibone' phase of his decent into madness.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah my old friend you have such ways with words, you soporific blabbering half-wit your time is comming soon and my Unholy Chaos Sword "Festering Pie Hole"…

§yes boss??§

..not now FPH... my Chaos Sword longs for the taste of your blood.

§yup sure do... yummy yummy yummy in the tummy... if I had one that is... §

cut it out FPH...

§sorry, do carry on§

So Sappachie you attemt again to impress the table of Knights with your vulgar melodrama of insults towards me... FEH!

Step close my friend an feel the taste of my festering sword! (you my friend Peanutboy will sit down and hold thy gluttonous tounge)... Not only do I possess the powers of Evil Darkness in this castle, and I got it trademarked too.. look EVIL DARKNESS™

§boss tell him about the nasty stuff you have up your sleev... I mean your tactical advantage you possessss.. sorry.§

Thank you FPH... you see my demented libertine senoochay you are nothing but a repugnant yokel in these parts of the dark castle whos only purpose in life is to quiver and wimper like a unmuzzled tardy-gated measle.

behold the Emerald Knight has encased in himself with the powers of the nothingness.. the void .. the dark cold empty space (much like the space between your ears) of Chaos.

ye Tank and troop are marked with the sign of the Emerald Knight...

§you mean those JCPenny price labels?§

Dammit, I thought I told you to tell my secret Squire to rip those things OFF!

§I.. I... I did.. ja thats it I was talking to this real cute Polearm and ...§

your hopless you know that.. if it was not for the deal I made with Leftpuss Vommitscut that I'd take care of you.. you would be cutting veggies in the kitchen!

§Oh.. well.. hmm I hear there are some cute butter knives there...§

SILENCE!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> In either case, the neighbour's dachshund is in for some new and disturbing experiences by way of Mensch's hand-me-down meds.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm you seem to have a fettish for four legged animals my yeasty onion-eyed vassal, I suggest you talk to Stuka he has a few sheep he can't find the time to "test drive" you see nut-hook, you sound reasonable when you hold your breath... but your quite correct its time to up my medication because any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

-------------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[Paging through the battles tome Shandorf comes upon an error. Snapping the book shut he rises to air his grievances.]

Lorak! Damn you, man. I have noticed a mistake that lies herein the Holy Tome of Battles. It says here that I have Won 3 times and Lost 3 times! You stand corrected, sir! My only 2 loses have come to Mr. Leeks. He will attest to it. Also my only 2 wins came from Leeks and Cruud-da. They both will attest to this fact. I ask, nay, demand my record to be altered to reflect the truth!

[straightening his doublet he heads to the docks where PT 212 sits idle like a sleeping cat. You can almost hear the inaudible purr as Crud-da tends to her needs.]

Crud-da, man! I hear you and this new comer.. What's his silly name... ahh.. yes! Marlboro! Isn't that something most people refer to as a cancer stick? Anyway.. I hear you do joust with this pompous ass?

Crud-da: Yes! I do! I will grind him into little tiny bits of meat and poke him with pointy things until he whimpers for me to stop! Ahhh ha! but I won't then I will drop his pants and step behind him and...

Ahh-hem! Yes! That's all fine and good, Crud-da, but I as a fellow squire and cesspool resident I feel you have yet to refine your battle skills. Like a finely honed and tempered blade only in the hands of a true warrior will this weapon's true potential come to light, so as with your weapons of war, while they be mighty indeed, you need more fortitude and wisdom in the matter of battle to wield then with awe and glory.

Crud-da: You saying I need practice?

In short yes... I have seen you on the field of battle and you fight with great courage and tenacity but it will only get you so far until you run into someone with a.. shall we say.. bigger club?

Come now Crud-da, lets us continue our sparing. May you learn a thing or two from our battles so that when the times comes you will crush the little bug, he who calls himself Marlube, Marnuk.. Ahhh..You know who I mean.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 11-15-2000).]

Hiram, you're going to have to keep those nipples in your ears unless and until you become a knight. If I catch you keeping them in your front pocket, I will perform the rare and painful double topplement upon you.

Seanachai, I agree as to the enstatement of Berli and Peng. Peng should have a cathedral or something, as he is the Pope of the Pool. Berli should have something forbidding and evil, god only knows what. Our battle will decide the lord of Schloss Peng. Who does that leave?

------------------

Meeks is correct.

Hiram, you're going to have to keep those nipples in your ears unless and until you become a knight. If I catch you keeping them in your front pocket, I will perform the rare and painful double topplement upon you.

Seanachai, I agree as to the enstatement of Berli and Peng. Peng should have a cathedral or something, as he is the Pope of the Pool. Berli should have something forbidding and evil, god only knows what. Our battle will decide the lord of Schloss Peng. Who does that leave?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See my above post suggesting titles that add loads of fun to the mythos of the 'Pool. Peng would be Lord of Peng Manor, and Berli Lord of the Nether Pool. You and Seanachai would be a wonderful joust for Lord of Schloss Peng, and perhaps Germanboy and MarkIV for Secretary of Cess. I also see mensch and PawBroon battling for Lord of Loch Peng...

------------------

"Nuts!"

I did not originate this, it was sent on to me from a friend. I have no idea on authorship, but it is apropos to some recent discussions.

NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

To the citizens of the United States of America,

In the light of your failure to elect a President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchial duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories. Except Utah, which she does not fancy. Your new prime minister (The rt. hon. Tony Blair, MP for the 97.85% of you who have until now been unaware that there is a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the need for further elections. Congress and the Senate will be disbanded.

A questionnaire will be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. You should look up “revocation” in the Oxford English Dictionary. Then look up “aluminium”. Check the pronunciation guide. You will be amazed at just how wrongly you have been pronouncing it. Generally, you should raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. Look up “vocabulary”. Using the same twenty seven words interspersed with filler noises such as “like” and “you know” is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. Look up “interspersed”.

2. There is no such thing as “US English”. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf.

3. You should learn to distinguish the English and Australian accents. It really isn’t that hard.

4. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as the good guys.

5. You should relearn your original national anthem, “God Save The Queen”, but only after fully carrying out task 1. We would not want you to get confused and give up half way through.

6. You should stop playing American “football”. There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American “football” is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays “American” football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American “football”, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies). We are hoping to get together at least a US rugby sevens side by 2005.

7. You should declare war on Quebec and France, using nuclear weapons if they give you any merde. The 98.85% of you who were not aware that there is a world outside your borders should count yourselves lucky. The Russians have never been the bad guys.

8. July 4th is no longer a public holiday. November 8th will be a new national holiday, but only in England. It will be called “Indecisive Day”.

9. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and it is for your own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean.

10. Please tell us who killed JFK. It’s been driving us crazy.

------------------

See my above post suggesting how ultimately stupid I really am. It's amazing really, I go into detail this time, listing a bibliography made up of works that are so authoritative on the subject of stupidity that if Stephen Hawking and Richard Dawkins read them, they would know how to act when confronted by true-blue morons. Yes sir, I am almost but not quite too stupid to live.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you tell me to see above? Did you reference a prior post, as if I don't read the thread? What kind of sub-human are you, exactly? Let me subreference my foot right up your previously mentioned ass, you little rat son of a bitch. How dare you, sir, how dare you.

While we're on the subject, though, I like the list of lordships, six being a good number. It is the responsibility of the lord to bring honor to their holdings, which I shall as soon as I stomp out Sir Seanachai and assert my power over Schloss Peng. Each of these lordships should have a map, there all ready being one for Schloss Peng. I think Peng's Cathedral, whatever it may be called, is the map on which I'm playing Peng right now, though I'm sure now that it's been raised to a lordship that it will be touched up. As to the other four, we need ideas and we need them pronto. I picture Loch Peng to be an enormous lake with assault boats, assault boats, assault boats. The rest, Peng only knows what the rest should be, so let's hear some suggestions.

I also like the elevated titles but let's hold off on making anything higher than lord official. You can call yourself whatever you want but our dutious scribe, Lorak the Loathed, will not make it official unless you possess a knighthood, sponsor or lordship, respectively.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

I also see mensch and PawBroon battling for Lord of Loch Peng...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that execrable occurrence will come to one conclusion.. PeanutBroom that mundane domicile will be bleeding before my CHAOS HORDES™ (grab'em while you can guys) wimpering for a mercy... all he will hear from me is a haunty "Thou artless folly-fallen laut! eat FPH!"

my part of this forsaken castle will be filled with vixens and daemonetts, blood pools and beer halls!... Casinos and Tax shelters! ye will they come to honour my land... and carry the sign of the Emerald Knight..

§no more JCPenny price stickers Boss!.. but those damn bar code thingies are a bitch to ripp off...§

...GRRRRRRR! use your half witted brother Blistering Bullocks that dimwitt of a narcissist, tell him he can use his canopener that hes always bragging about.

§but Boss he's soooo anoying and has that stupid Swiss accent..

Don't bother me I'm planing my domain!

...hmm now lets see yes.. a little Massage parlor there. and a oil factory next to it would cut the costs of delivery..yes yes... and then.. *wanders down the hall scribbling madly on a flayed skin of his last opponent.. (aka Crudda)*

--------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.