Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achtung, halten Sie jene schleimigen Bänke zu selbst, Kumpel. Dieses hier ist ein Kriegspielforum, nicht ein Eskorteservice.

Und übrigens, Kerzen, Wein? Wo erlernten Sie, wie man Mädchen trifft? Des Videos Keith Sweat, oder?

Bearbeitet für scheisslich deutsche Grammatik

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 11-02-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Möglicherweise könnten wir in ein wenig Knöchel uns engagieren zusammen beißend. Eine Flasche Wein, frisches Brot, Kerzelicht.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knuckle biting?

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Dies ist zu viel Spaß! Ich bin so niedrig, daß whale dung aussieht, wie weiß fleecy über mir umwölkt.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're going to use Babel Fish, you might at least want to give it words it can handle tongue.gif

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

That is not only bad german, it is also the worst possible pick-up line I have seen used in a while. You are a disgusting creep Herr Slimeburst, and I am quite sure there are laws against treating a lady like that. Disgraceful.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is indeed the worst German, and a horrible pick-up line!

Do you think I would waste even the weakest of my own lines on you vermin in the Pool?!?

That one comes from "The Book of Great Pickup Lines", by Seanachai, Chapter 4, Paragraph 2, Line 6. I found that little page while in the mens room of the pool, looking for some paper if-you-know-what-I-mean. Interestingly enough, the author's foreword was amazingly short: "Well, they worked on Hiram..."

Undoubtedly, there are scores of Poolers going to Babelfish at this moment, pondering "What does it say? Is it better than the one I tried last week, that got me b#$ch-slapped in that bar last weekend, and a warm beer poured over my head? Oh, if it's good, I might actualy score..."

Puuuuuhhlleeeeeeeze...

Kitty, I am sure will perceive the jest, while all you low-brow Neandertals who still think the "clonk" of your club is the best pick-up line ever shall remain clueless...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 11-02-2000).]

So, mein furry kleine kitty Katze,

Möglicherweise könnten wir in ein wenig Knöchel uns engagieren zusammen beißend. Eine Flasche Wein, frisches Brot, Kerzelicht.

Hmm???

Zu den schleimigen Bänken unseres geliebten Pools, in denen wir überwachen können läuft das Protokoll...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Herr Orbst,

es ist unmöglich du in deutsch schreibst.. die andere kann das nicht lesen oder kaum nichts versehen... geil. smile.gif

Jetzt fangen wir an mit SLUDGE mobbing.. ich fange an.

buh ey ist er die am dämlichste fritz da gibt, ich meine, wo hat er die Eier hier zu kommen und seine blöde Gesicht zu schauen... FRECH!

ach lustig die konnen alle versuchen zu verstehen bis der Artzt kommt, aber wert nix.

(you sit down germanboy - you almost an englander now) :P

-------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Germanboy is about as English as Falco. He can speak the language, but there's something lost in the translation. I'm afraid you'll have to claim him for a while yet.

And by the way, Squirmy, you know how you talked about me hemhoraging tanks? Maybe you don't know how many tanks I've got, eh?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 11-02-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Herr Orbst,

es ist unmöglich du in deutsch schreibst.. die andere kann das nicht lesen oder kaum nichts versehen... geil. smile.gif

Jetzt fangen wir an mit SLUDGE mobbing.. ich fange an.

buh ey ist er die am dämlichste fritz da gibt, ich meine, wo hat er die Eier hier zu kommen und seine blöde Gesicht zu schauen... FRECH!

ach lustig die konnen alle versuchen zu verstehen bis der Artzt kommt, aber wert nix.

(you sit down germanboy - you almost an englander now) :P

-------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me see if I got this right...

It is not possibly you in German writes. The other one cannot that not read or hardly nothing provided... geil. Now we catch with SLUDGE mobbing.. I begin on. Buh ey he is to daemlichste Fritz gives there, I means, where he has the eggs to come here and its bloede face to look... IMPUDENTLY! oh merrily konnen all this try to understand to the Artzt comes, but worth nix

LOL... Babelfish should license that translation engine to Hoover because it sucks big time...

Heh, even funnier: in my college German classes, there were always a few people who'd try to get away with having babel fish write their papers.

Do you have any idea what babel fish can do to a paper about Dadaism, or the atomization of society during the Third Reich? tongue.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Germanboy is about as English as Falco. He can speak the language, but there's something lost in the translation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, many of his posts appear to be lip-synched. He probably has a radio set under a trapdoor in his closet.

I mentioned to the Paranoid Armenian at work that my Japanese GF really enjoys driving up the central California coast. He replied, "You fool, she's probably making drawings of our defenses!".

You can't be too careful.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

And by the way, Squirmy, you know how you talked about me hemhoraging tanks? Maybe you don't know how many tanks I've got, eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Max of 30 if WBW did his homework. 4 down, 26 to go. At current loss rates (4:0) I can continue for a while. Don't you just hate it when your opponents by chance just read about the battle you are currently playing with them?

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-02-2000).]

Babel fish is as usefull as a colen probe... its as useless as the space Pengkomon, Puka, Sludge and PooBrood take up. Come to think of it Herr Gemuse your using up to much of our Oxygen.... hold your breath for the next few years... Eier is slang for Balls no not the ones you play with.. well ok come to think of it.. no no no... (sit down germanboy)

bis der Artz kommt (sp last time) is like saying you can wait till the cows come home or something in that art.

so you don't like my german huh? leck mich... (you sit down Senoochie)

---------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Dauern Sie mich überprüfte, dieses ist nicht das Peng, ich nehmen noch unsere blutige Herausforderung Öffentlichkeit im deutschen Gewinde. Jetzt Anschlag oder ich werden erzwungen, um Kitty auf Ihnen zu drehen. Frecher Kitty, der ist MEINE Huhntopfpie-Chart!

Schnell Schnell mit der Klinken Klanken as my father says.

or Raus mit der stinken Schlaffen! When trying to wake me in the morning when i was younger.

As for the rest of you Faux Krauts, why don't you Faux off before you bore us to Tot.

PeterNZ - Leader of the Ilk

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Meeks wrote:

I no longer love Mensch but I am starting to feel a fire in my loins for PeterNZer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

I mentioned to the Paranoid Armenian at work that my Japanese GF really enjoys driving up the central California coast. He replied, "You fool, she's probably making drawings of our defenses!".

You can't be too careful.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is really funny.

Now then - it seems even the less brighter than a fossilised ammonite members of the exclusive club that is the Peng Thread have now demonstrated that they are perfectly capable of:

a) finding the URL for Babelfish

B) typing nonsense in English

c) cutting and pasting

Well done alround. Next time we try walking upright, I know it is a challenge but you have to face it sooner or later. Now can we just go back to being silly?

------------------

Andreas

I will apologize for the earlier triple-post (caused by the failure of BTS's server, btw) when the rest of you apologize for mangling the tongue of Goethe, Heine, Schiller, Das Bild, and Frederike von zur Mühlen. The last of these was a German exchange student at my high-school, and I wanted very much to do something far more constructive with her tongue than mangle it, but that's a story for another day.

Now, if you want to see something that is truly expressive, not only of the broad German Weltanschauung, but also of the end-of-the-Millenium Zeitgeist, you need only read the following from one of the greatest literary talents of post-War Deutschland:

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich

Singe ich ein Lied für dich

Von 99 Luftballons

Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont

Denkst du vielleicht g'rad an mich

Singe ich ein Lied für dich

Von 99 Luftballons

Und das sowas von sowas kommt

99 Luftballons

Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont

Hielt man für Ufo's aus dem All

Darum schickte ein General

'ne Fliegerstaffel hinterher

Alarm zu geben wenn's so wär

Dabei war'n dort am Horizont

Nur 99 Luftballons

99 Düsenflieger

Jeder war ein großer Krieger

Hielten sich für Captain Kirk

Das gab ein großes Feuerwerk

Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft

Und fühlten sich gleich angemacht

Dabei schoß man am Horizont

Auf 99 Luftballons

99 Kriegsminister

Streichholz und Benzinkanister

Hielten sich für schlaue Leute

Witterten schon fette Beute

Riefen: Krieg und wollten Macht

Man wer hätte das gedacht

Das es einmal so weit kommt

Wegen 99 Luftballons

99 Jahre Krieg

Ließen keinen Platz für Sieger

Kriegsminister gibts nicht mehr

Und auch keine Düsenflieger

Heute zieh ich meine Runden

Seh die Welt in Trümmern liegen

Hab 'nen Luftballon gefunden

Denk an dich und lass ihn fliegen

How's that for a little sing-song, eh?

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Evil song by stupid person

How's that for a little sing-song, eh?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Revolting.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

update:

<center>my head hurts, DO SOMETHING!</center>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh bien, Mensch, je n'écrirai plus en allemand.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Hakko you rambling maniac, that was the sorriest display of musical knowledge since anything SeeN'Say has posted. You have shown blatant and callous disregard for those CessPooligans who can discern good music from a travesty, and have insulted German speakers, malignant dwarves, people carrying white balloons, the blind, the homeless, JackHammer toting Arabs, the Dunkin' Donuts guy, Vince McMahon (and you know that's tough to do), Judge Judy, and the guy who drew Mighty Mouse, among countless others. About the only group unoffended by your shameless sing-song are those treacherous teeny-boppers...ewwwwww how I loathe them. As a man of principle and vice-principals, I have no choice other than to demand a PBEM from you. Create a setup and send it to me post-haste. I will make you pay for your insolence, and the unattractive wart on your left cheek.

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 11-02-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

Eh bien, Mensch, je n'écrirai plus en allemand.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'est plus bien que votre Allemand, est-ce que il y'a une possibilite que vous parle la langue Francais? Autrement, Babelfish Anglais-a-Francais est plus bien que la version Anglais-Allemand.

Excusez mon Francais - j'oublier toute les mots et je ne comprend pas la grammaire...

Zut alors.

------------------

Andreas

Location de „Die Sturmgruppe“; Groupe au dessin du scenarios pour Combat Mission.