Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

It's my first loss to ANYONE in a while. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you have not been playing CMBO then?

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a > Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 10-24-2000).]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>That Really Nice fellow Hakko Ichiu wrote:

Geier: bla blä bla ...How many picoseconds of life do you reckon that tank has left?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tank? I have tanks? Oh wow! Do I get to use them too? Thank you ever so much!

"We're off to make some Dead Things, some wonderfully Deady-Dead Things"

Wizard of Oz. Sing along or I'll kill you.

We are not in Kansas anymore.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Sigh. I miss the squeaking and gibbering. I miss the lunatic posturing and rants that reeked of mental instability. I miss the satisfying 'thunk' of the Brick going home.

MEEKS, FORSAKE THY OPPOSITION AND AMBITION, RETURN YOUR FEALTY TO THE THREAD, AND POST AGAIN!

A single, lucent tear drops on to the unused and slightly crumbling Brick...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

And Seanachai... I understand your time is limited but I DON'T WANNA FREAKIN' DIE before I get your next turn so please be considerate and send that out right away. Thanks.

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shandorf, my beady-eyed victim in training, your turn will be out to you this evening, as soon as you crawl out of Plymouth (doubtless with a relieved shudder) and crawl home to BP (with a distressed shudder), it will be there. Also Chrisl and Morse, I have turns for you, as well. Turns for all! American turns, French turns, German turns, Turns done to a turn, Ahhahahhaha! Even turns for the vile ianc and Moriarity! Generosity and gentility runs off me like foam from the mouth of a mad dog! There, now I'm thinking of Meeks again! He should at least show up to do AARs, don't you think? Now, everyone sit tight, and your turns will reach you this very evening.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Sure, ok.

I retire the Hamsters nick, as was the requirement of my return. I can't stand reading the pathetic taunts that pass as acceptable in the Pool these days so I consider it my civic duty to return. I haven't sent any of you turns because, frankly, I've been fighting for the freedom of the Yugoflavians in a small war down by Delhi. This being over, I will endeavor to send turns tonight.

One report though and that is with the accursed Schism Battle with Seanachai. We have decided to eschew our other troops, which will now retreat, while our HQs meet in the center of Schloss Peng to do battle, mano y mano, for the right to change the other guy's qoute. That and a free latte at Starbucks. Oh, and some Cantonese girl he's taken a fancy to.

I'm back, so you'd better shape up you sorry lot.

------------------

Have you ever tried to buy an atomic bomb? They're expensive as hell, even without wheels!

See, this is what I'm talking about Croda, you pustulent genetic throwback. I cannot stand, nor will I condone the continuation of these stupid, monosyllabic, single line posts. They are not entertaining, they are not interesting, they are filler and serve only to increase the size of the Pool. I'm all for size, as YK2 told it matters, though she quickly said your personality made up for it Pawbroon, but these 27 IQ one-liners were what killed the Old Pool before it's time. So shape up you little chimp, I've heard your vitriol and bile and it's some of the best. I demand if you have little to say, to put it in a notepad until that notepad is so covered in filth and depravity that when you post small children run away screaming in a foreign language while squirrels nearby weep and dogs begin to use rolling as their sole form of locomotion.

And no more of these bloody tea parties where two of you idiots go back and forth like you're on some kind of AOL chat room. I see three new posts and they end up being. "I wear socks" -PeterNZer, "They Smell!" - Foobar, "No they don't" - PeterNZer, et cetera, et cetera. Go rent a motel room in the squallid part of town if you want to do things like that (Yes, Bauhaus, things exactly like that, now SIT DOWN YOU LITTLE FREAK OR I'LL TEAR YOUR NIPPLES OFF AND SHOVE THEM IN YOUR EARS!)

------------------

Have you ever tried to buy an atomic bomb? They're expensive as hell, even without wheels!

Meeks to the Cesspool is like...

An idiot to his village....

The town drunk to his park bench...

A dog to his firehydrant...

Ahhhh... I can feel the Cesspool change already. Wait a minute! Those are bubbles! Meeks! Quit making bubbles! What did I tell you about eating tofu and coming in here!

Jeff

To the members of this thread...lowlife, blood curdling, bud drinking, inbreeds that you are...

[brings a tear to my eye...oh...that's the stench...never mind]

The Army of the Porcupine needs two volunteers to playtest a new scenario. This will be double-blind. I expect an email on your opinion of the battle afterwards. [Glares at two others he has yet to hear from] American vs Germans and bocage is all I will hint at. More details for the first two to agree to play. That is all....

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

Squeeks, you been reading my email with Pawbroon? Sneaky little bastard.

Well, it seems your time away from the pool (was that a temper tantrum or did mediocrity cause fatal brain seizure for a few days?)hasn't reduced the bile in your belly.

Perhaps your sister completed your toplement and now you are her taunting minion which she waves in front of us like some cheap marionette where all the strings but one controlling the lolling head are loose or broken, so your head and mouth twitch like some roadkill on an empty highway.

The only result is that your sister torments us with the verbose equivalent of "you won't play my game you nasty men, whaaa", and we see it in every second post that diuretically you splash upon the thread. It's like I have to get a healthy bunch of cleenex and wipe the screen down after each of your posts less it all dribbles down the monitor and collects on the desk in some festering puddle.

Get on with your game with the True Hand, Snatchy and enough of these little two-bit whines.

PeterNZ

Meeks said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'm back, so you'd better shape up you sorry lot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As it will be in the future, it's been since the birth of Man,

There are only four things certain since the Cesspool Schism began:

That the dog returns to his vomit, and the sow returns to her mire,

And the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the fire,

And after this is accomplished, and the Brave New 'Pool begins,

When all scum are killed for existing, then brought back to life for their sins,

As surely has shrapnel will shred us, as surely as flamethrowers burn,

Meeks the Schismatic Hamster, with his hate-blasted soul, returns.

(a blatantly kidnapped and villainously raped rendition of Kipling's "The Gods of the Copybook Headings")

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

The Army of the Porcupine needs two volunteers to playtest a new scenario. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does it have lots of lovely lovelies that go boom in it? In that case, without bothering to ask, I would like to use it to humiliate Gerbiltofu again. Please forward to:

The Old Firm

c/o Geier & Son

42 Dead Things Row

Wherever

or to my email addy.

Thank you and may you rot before you die,

Johan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

The Army of the Porcupine needs two volunteers to playtest a new scenario. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hrm, I suppose I could stand to brutally bludgeon some other poor sap. And on a shiny new map, too. The excitement that runs through my cold, cold veins, you have no idea. *droolgibber*

Er, just saw HairDreier's post after I submitted mine. Whaddya say, FilthyRottenLeier, think you can take on a real hamster instead of that silly sack of Teutonic titmousery, SquirminBoy?

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 10-24-2000).]

You don't like the Fuerte-esque one-liners? Well I cannot disappoint my public (BAUHAUS, I said PUBLIC!), so I have an announcement to make. Listen Everyone! To honor the return of the dishonorable Meeks, and to dishonor the memory of the insipid dullard Fuerte, I hereby rededicate myself by eradicating any and all temerity and sincerity present within me. There will be no more short quibs. There will be no more trading blows (Verbal Blows, BAUHAUS! No, it's a metaphor...just sit your mind down and get your ass out of the gutter!). In short, the Croda that you all want to be, will be the only one that is heard from henceforth. No more jocularity. No more casual chuckles. No more acceptance of the lame-os that frequent our humble abode. And no more smilies. That's right, I have even taken up with my fellow Pennsylvanian and condemned the use of smilies in my posts, and discourage them in yours also.

I shall be longwinded and verbose (like this thread's initiator). I shall make sharp and coherent points (unlike this thread's initiator) that shall resemble the snapping of neck bones. I shall soon be Kaniggetted in the order of Peng, and take my rightful place at the blood-stained table alongside the rest of you wretched vagabonds. I shall be quick to anger, and quick to war. I shall be "I Dismember Mama," "Silent Night, Deadly Night," and "Jurassic Park 2" all rolled into one vehemently evil, insatiably bloodthirsty, inhunamely cruel, blatantly bastardlike metamorph of a CessPooligan. And those of you who don't like it had better bite your tongues or you'll receive my wrath tenfold, and a setup to boot...and I know you don't want a setup from me. And so, donning my cloak of real aardvark fur, I step back into the shadows, poised, ready to strike at the next fool to cross me...

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 10-24-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a huge ass bag-o-wind... And so, donning my cloak of real aardvark fur, I step back into the shadows, poised, ready to strike at the next fool to cross me...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Aardvark fur! What a maroon!

Hey, Croda, why don't you lie down in front of my fireplace with that genuine, aardvark cloak on and give me a place to rest my butt as I roast the innards of your men alongside my chestnuts (it's that time of the year again), and I pretend I am jack-frost but instead of nipping at your nose I will be kicking you in the ass. You knuckle draggin', half-bred hominid.

Aardvark! Bahahahahaha!!! hah! hah! hah! ahhhhh... *sigh*

Oops, did I just cross you?

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

and I know you don't want a setup from me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely correct. I want a file from you. I'm eager to continue tearing out your toenails and plucking out your tongue. Perhaps next I'll give you one thousand paper cuts on your shrivelled manhood. Or apply a rare Peruvian shamanic pain unguent to your eyes.

Hell, who am I fooling, I'm just gonna mess you up all sorts of ways.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

As soon as I get home, I will send the new scenario to Geier to play gerbilboy and to Chupacabra to play jshandorf. All I ask is NOT to discuss the scenario with anyone else, and to report back with your opinions.

May the best non-human win...

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

Originally posted by rune:

Does it have lots of lovely lovelies that go boom in it? In that case, without bothering to ask, I would like to use it to humiliate Gerbiltofu again. Please forward to:

The Old Firm

c/o Geier & Son

42 Dead Things Row

Wherever

or to my email addy.

Thank you and may you rot before you die,

Johan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

You don't like the Fuerte-esque one-liners? so I have an announcement to make. There will be no more short quibs. There will be no more trading blows In short, the Croda that you all want to be, will be the only one that is heard from henceforth. No more jocularity. No more casual chuckles. No more acceptance of the lame-os that frequent our humble abode. And no more smilies. That's right, I have even taken up with my fellow Pennsylvanian and condemned the use of smilies in my posts, and discourage them in yours also.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh well, another one bites the dust, so Croda you've decided to join the rest of those droids,and start posting boringlyyyyyyyyy long immediately unforgettable posts, shame really, cos now when I see your name I shall just scroll to the next SHORT witty post, As a very dear friend once told me " BE YOU" sod everyone else. some of us love those one liners, its what makes you unique in this clone driven hellhole........ and as for the smilies welllllllllll

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

------------------

Meeks finally shows where he truly resembles a Hamster.

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 10-24-2000).]

<sigh>..... Still no net access at home.

I'm still trying to steal time to at least read the peng thread. Since it is the only thing that actualy matters in this sorry excuse that I call a life.

Page has been updated with:

Pawbroon-Loss

jdmorse-win

Elvis-loss

Peng-win

TTFN

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

You could put together a string of boring and/or idiotic things to say, punctuate them with unintelligable garbage, baste with an all-knowing sense that I am, without a doubt, worthless, and it would be as good as anything else I've ever posted. Hell, who am I kidding, probably better.

Jefe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've noticed a certain level of ego from you as of late Jefe. Let's remember that I quit in a frustrated rage, giving you your only victory against me. Frankly, if we hadn't been playing on some otherdimensional plane of existence, I doubt you would have stood a chance. This has little to do with your pathetic Croda-bashing, which I whole-heartedly support, I just wanted to remind you that you are still my bitch, until such a time as you prove otherwise.

And that leads me to a couple statements about people who are, should be or are in the process of becoming my bitch, notably Herr Oberst and OGSF. Though both of these are little liver spots on the haggard face of humanity, I enjoy their posting. Their CMing, however, is about the most underhanded and sandbagged ****e I've ever seen. First there is OGSF, who set up an Assault (Who even plays assault? People who need a 200% manpower advantage, that's who) at night in the fog and he was the Germans. In case the rest of you have never, ever played CM the Germans are the only side that has SMG squads and flamethrower HTs. So, naturally, I fight him to a draw. What's the next map? Another Assault, by him, at night. Due to his timely sacrifice of a virginal warthog, he manages to achieve an Extremely Minor Victory. So in the next game, I get to assault him, turnabout being fair play, right? The only soldier left to surrender was a prepubescent, dog-shooting little girl. Thereby setting our record at 1-1-1. So do I get to Assault him again? No, he decides he's had enough and sets up a normal map. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll smash his little noggin on the rocks, but I am demanding a demerit against the twit.

As to Herr Oberst, all I can say is if there's anything worse than an all armor battle in CM (When I, of course, am the allies) it's an all armor battle: With no trees, no hills and randomly chosen troops! So not only do I get the crappy, designed by a toothless eskimo whore Allied armor, I also don't even get to choose anything that resembles the stuff designed by said toothless eskimo whore when she wasn't blasted on absinthe and heroin. I'll still chop you up and wrap the little bits of you in intestines, Herr Soon To Be Sausage Oberst, but you get a demerit, too.

And good to see that you're posting like a man, Croda. Now take off that damn checked gingham dress.

------------------

Don't know what happened with my first reply so will try again. I will send the file to the four of your....Geier playing germanboy and Chupccabra playing jshandorf. All I ask is you tell no one about the scenario at all, and you send me a private email when done to tell me what you though of it.

May the best non-human win.

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Oh look at me, I'm a girl, how shocking! How new! How different!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you, you little poofta, I'm afraid you'll find that now that I'm back, people will be more concerned with the contents of their posts rather than with the fact that the poster has some cool accessories that we don't. Pithy enough for you?

------------------

Meeks! How utterly revolting to see you!

One point of order - do you really expect The Cesspool to hand out demerits for underhanded play? It's the bread and butter, man, the meat and potatoes, the 88 round to the goddamn turret and exploding with all of the noise and fire HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH of the Cesspool!

That said, go stick your tongue in a pencil sharpener and crank the handle repeatedly, you silly little half-baked ooze dweller, you. Or go back to your puppy-eating contest, either way.

------------------

Meekies,

You little mama's boy. I just recently fought an armored battle on a small map in the snow and I managed to only have a minor tactical lose and it was DAMN close too.

So, quit yer whinin'!

And the reason you surrendered in that last game was because you knew I was gonna drop your trousers and spank your heiney like the two year old sniveling brat you are. Besides if I recall correctly... YOU made that map.

Now send me the turn for our current battle so I can burn down the forests your devil men hide in.

Jeff