MACs Served on the Front Lines in WW2: lets dispell the myth they did not.

While your picture is amusing, and I always appreciate any cheap shot taken at SlapDragon (just kidding), I think it appropriate to point one thing out. A little while ago Kitty posted some 'modified' Hampster and Cat pictures in an effort to bring some humor to our little community and someone ... I don't exactly remember who .... really got on her case for vandalizing the images of soldiers who may have fought and died during WW2.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>While your picture is amusing, and I always appreciate any cheap shot taken at SlapDragon (just kidding), I think it appropriate to point one thing out. A little while ago Kitty posted some 'modified' Hampster and Cat pictures in an effort to bring some humor to our little community and someone ... I don't exactly remember who .... really got on her case for vandalizing the images of soldiers who may have fought and died during WW2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember that, in retrospect I was stupid on that.

BUT this is a real life picture which was smuggled out of a top secret bunker, honest!! smile.gif