No copy for me - tell me about yours

Thanks for the pic's LeftWing66!!!!! smile.gif

Other "good" news is CM has arrived in Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend just called me since he went home for lunch and said his copy has arrived! He just preordered about 3-4 weeks ago. So I assume my order from over a year ago will be here too. "Packing Slip" for his delivery said it shipped out on 6-16-00 which was Friday.

Mikester out.

PS: I'm going to have to go home early now. The suspense is going to kill me. wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DD_Rob:

Mikester, I hope the same holds true for me just 60 mile south in Colo. Spgs.

Rob W<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rob (and everyone else for that matter),

I hope you do as well! In fact, I hope most everyone here in the States, Canada, etc., gets theres today. And that everyone else overseas doesn't have to wait much longer as well.

Good to see someone else here in the Great Rocky Mountains is a CM nut too (not just the regular kind of nuts found here, mostly transplanted from California wink.gif ). So far only folks I know of are you, me and my buddy.

Mikester out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>(not just the regular kind of nuts found here, mostly transplanted from California)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL smile.gif

I'm one of the few that I kow of, besides my wife, who are natives. Born in Denver. I feel I'm in the same boat you are in Mikester. If it's not here today, definitly tomorrow.

Rob W

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

Hey, Leftwing! I keep clicking on the "Play Scenario" button and nothing happens! Your version of CM is obviously broken! Tell ya what, you send it to me priority overnight mail, and I'll see what I can do about fixing it for ya...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'll get right on that! smile.gif