Steve, Seems like I'd get a copy faster if...

Guest MantaRay

Do you honestly think you are going to get the game faster by starting another "Complaint" thread every day? Give it a rest and have some patience like most of the others in Europe and other places have.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

Hardcore Gamers Daily

No, Ray, he won't, but take it from someone in the US who ordered 12/1/99 and still is CM-less, we need somewhere to vent. This is about the only place in the universe where we have a chance of finding a sympathetic ear. Have you tried explaining why you are grumpy to any non-gaming coworkers? Take it from me, it isn't worth the trouble. I still maintain my challenge for people who have the game and choose to read/complain about the whining threads: uninstall until a week after we get ours. Otherwise, just go off with the other cool kids, quit reading our whiny threads, and let us fume in peace together.

So, Pak40, now that Capt Miller has his, I think you, kump, and me are in the last handful of remaining US preorders. I know mine was a shipping error and CM should arrive tomorrow or Saturday, so at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope yours arrives soon, as well. Waiting blows.

. . . and then there are those of us overseas who were charged on 14 June and still don't have our copy either. i send things back/forth to the states regularly and it typically takes seven days or less each way.

Anyone who doesn't want to hear bitching, moaning, whining and complaining better find out what happened to my copy on the way to Australia or take a week off from visiting the bbs next week as I will be the most vocal person here next week.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>bitching, moaning, whining and complaining<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's unAustralian Goanna. If you want to act like a Canadian or American you can piss off over there. If you want a taste of how you might feel if you do such a thing turn on your barbie and sit on it. It's Friday arvo get a beer inta ya.

------------------

"Pink Floyd, a load of old twaddle"-John Lydon

Got charged on the 15th Goanna, sill waiting, was hoping to get it today, oh well....

It'll be worth it in the end, venting here won't make it arrive faster, so what's the point of doing that?

You'll just end up sounding like a pom...

biggrin.gif hehehe, just trying to make ya, relax.

Reg's

Fen

Believe I feel the same way. I'm hearing reports now from all over europe England, Holland, Germany, Sweden etc but I still haven't received my copy. I ordered in '99 sometimes don't remember when. Getting tired of this endless waiting if it hadn't been for the fact that I know the money has been payed I'd ask what's wrong. Well maybe today... (or another day).

"It'll be worth it in the end, venting here won't make it arrive faster, so what's the point of doing that?

You'll just end up sounding like a pom..."

. . . and the only way to get it faster would have to been a Kiwi. Uuuugh {shudder}. I think I need a shower. See you folks next week.

Manta Ray,

This wasn't a complaint, it was just an idea that I had. I was just throwing it out to Steve to see if it might save us all some time. But I heard from Steve last night and found out that the suite number was left off my address. So everything should be fixed soon.

BTW I've showed extreme patience since I've been waiting for this game for almost a year.

I've only posted one "complaint" thread and that one was posted because I couldn't find any sort of phone support for BTS and Steve's so backlogged with email that it took 3 days for him to respond to mine.