Die Demo ist sowas von schlecht...

Mir egal ob hier einer deutsch spricht oder nich... ich muss es einfach los werden:

Ich hab mir heut die Demo runtergeladen. Natürlich sofort gezockt--> totale Enttäuschung.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Die KI is absolut dämlich. Eine Handvoll amerikanischer Soldaten rennt immer wieder auf mein germanisches MG42 zu... und stirbt irgendwann.

<LI>Warum sterben die Soldaten erst "irgendwann"?? Wenn ich 10 Gurte MG-Munition raushau.. warum verreckt dann keiner? Zum Teufel ich will keine Leuchtspuren in die Nacht zaubern.. ich will den Feind VERNICHTEN! Ich hab mind. 4min gebraucht um einen dreckigen GI-Offizier, der auch noch auf mich zurennt, zu töten!

<LI>Warum zerfetzt der Minenwerfer bei einem Volltreffer die GI´s nich? Die STERBEN ja noch nicht mal...

<LI>Warum macht die Mortar oder mein Stug3 nur Minikrater? Und warum sehen alle Krater gleich aus?

<LI>Und warum bestehen die Baeume alle nur aus haesslichen Bitmaps? Hmmmpf.

So, das reicht erst mal...

Gruss Bumrush

------------------

watch out for www.waffenHQ.de

...die Welt der Waffen

I translated this with BabelFish, and I still don't see his point...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Me all the same whether one German speaks here or nich... I must it become simply loose:

I have yourself heut the demo down-loaded. --> total disappointment gezockt naturally immediately.

€ the AI is absolutely daemlich. A handful of American soldiers runs again and again on my Germanic MG42 too... and dies sometime.

€ why the soldiers die only " sometime "?? If I 10 belts MG ammunition raushau.. why strains then none? To the devil I do not want light traces into the night charms. I want the enemy DESTROYING! I have at least 4min used around a dirty GI officer, who zurennt also still on me, to kill!

€ why the mine launcher zerfetzt with a direct hit the GIx27s nich? DYING not yet times...

€ why the Mortar makes or my Stug3 only mini minikrater? And why look all equal krater?

€ and why the trees consist all only of ugly bit-maps? Hmmmpf.

So, is enough only times...

Greeting Bumrush<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

"Oh, German! I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you."

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G4A:

I translated this with BabelFish, and I still don't see his point...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love Babelfish, but I somehow think that even a skilled translator would be be hard pressed to make much sense of his complaints. Guess he's unhappy and/or had too much coffee.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G4A:

To the devil I do not want light traces into the night charms..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this is almost poetic.

------------------

Andreas

Hahaha. Babelfisch is wohl doch nich so gut. Bei DER Übersetzung würde ICH auch keine Sinn entdecken...

@Kraut: I don´t need no answer. As I wrote: Ich musste es einfach los werden.. Apart from this: I still got 4 (four!)

@Schugger: I still know this sentence... some time ago.. me in the kindergarten.. It´s not as funny as you might think...

Gruss Bumrush

Abgesehen davon kann sogar ich Englisch. wink.gif

------------------

...die Welt der Waffen

I think he's asking why a MG42 can't inflict a large amount of casualties as enemy troops charge it.

But you all are right. What's his point?

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

My Nightmare has come true- I urge all CM players to trash thier CDs as soon as possable. You guys laughed when I tried to warn you! Look whos laughing now.

CM is written by a a satanic German cult. Look people...there is no Charles,, there is no Steve! The real programmers are Wilhelm and Fritz Blusheritz! CM is secretly coded to "brainwash" players into becoming babbling German speaking idiots! Next thing you know your drinking hot beer by the gallons and dating fat blond chicks.

Bumrush is from Jackson Hole WY. Now he sits around smoking cheap cigarettes and watching reruns of SPROCKETS. BTS- He's just a kid for crying out loud!

Email me and I will give you the address to send your CM CD's.

Obviously, the AI beat the crap out of him and he is about to overcome this post-traumatic effect by posting trolly stories. Seems to me that his running the game in software graphic mode or on a 486er.

His reply to me hurts, really! I think I'm wounded

Ow my Gawd, I've lost me leg!

Can i have one of those sandwiches instead?

Guest MantaRay

He's right, I just threw my CD in the garbage. I can't believe I spent $53 on this crap!!!!

Now back to that realistic game Deer Hunter. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

WOW that altavista.babelfish.com is TOTALLY cool

I thought I was web savy and internet with it,

but babelfish.com?!

I had no idea

Thanks

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's probably too busy putting a shine on his boots and waxing his head.

Just goes to show that a country that produced Goethe, Beethoven, Heine, and Planck had to have something at the other tail of the distribution.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schugger:

Seems to me that his running the game in software graphic mode or on a 486er.

His reply to me hurts, really! I think I'm wounded

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

V3, PIII-450. Software mode? Yes... might be.. biggrin.gif

I didn´t want to hurt you! I´m sorry kid!

------------------

...die Welt der Waffen

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

He's probably too busy putting a shine on his boots and waxing his head.

Just goes to show that a country that produced Goethe, Beethoven, Heine, and Planck had to have something at the other tail of the distribution.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sollte das eine Beleidigung sein? Mann seid ihr empfindlich. Ich hab lediglich meine Meinung über dieses Spiel geaeussert! Keinen Beleidigt, persoenlich angegriffen oder ihm unterstellt er waere dumm!! Und was macht ihr??? Hats in diesem Forum keine Verhaltensregeln? (benutz Dein Babelfish um das hier zu uebersetzen!)

MfG biggrin.gif Bumrush

------------------

...die Welt der Waffen