Can you guess what IT is?

Hehe, I thought I would do a fun little thing, so here it goes:

Try to guess what unfortunate unit is under this artillery round. If you look very closely, you may see part of the unit smile.gif The only tip I can give is:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>The unit is not a vehicle.

The first person to get it right wins a prize, which will be provided by me. I have not decided on the prize yet.. So here is the pic!:

Artillery2.jpg

------------------

¤§ïѤ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like an American soldier to me, so Im guessing its an American Bazooka team?(Kinda hard to tell with only his head and half his body sticking out from the ground) And how many guesses do we get or is it just whoever hits it first is winner?

-Mo

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Kitchenzink SdkFz 211/12

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

.50 gunners torso!!!

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey