BTS: CM v1.04 - What will it include?

Right now, I know of three fixes:

Missing rotate command for 88mm guns.

Reinforcements placed too far away from the set entry point and/or in prohibited terrain.

The AI does not use its reinforcements in many scenarios; they just sit at their starting position until the end of the scenario.

At least point 3. calls for a quick fix.

Fred

------------------

"I got signals, I got readings, in front and behind of us!" - PFC Hudson on LV-426 mission

I'm afraid based on Fionn's comment that Lee is correct. We likely won't see TCP/IP for a while unfortunately. Hopefully, though, v1.04 will have some (many?) of the fixes to issues with the game that have been discussed here on the board recently. My purpose in asking was find out which ones specifically. Fionn? BTS?

Mikester out.

I'll jump on the bandwagon here for my neighbor (it's somehow comforting to have other CM players in your geographical periphery... I know that if war ever came to our neighborhood there'd be at least one guy who knew what the hell 'hull down' meant).

Hey, BTS... any specifics on the next patch? Will we see any new vehicles at any time before CM2???

Mark

There is a planned expansion pack for CM that will have several rare

and/or exotic vehicles that Steve didn't have time to include in CM before

it shipped.

My vote for exotic vehicle to add is for the ultra cool Kugelblitz. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee:

My vote for exotic vehicle to add is for the ultra cool Kugelblitz. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would pay for an Panther Ausf. F biggrin.gif. An Kugelblitz would rock to wink.gif..

Regards, John Waters

-----------

"Make way evil, I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!"