MDMP-3 - Did I read that somewhere?

Actually Jeff is taking the heat for me. I noticed on the "sledge on MadMatt" schedule that yesterday it was my turn, but I totally forgot. Jeff took my slot, or else I would be in the fire.

By the way Craig, the schedule says you are it for next week, I hope you can tear yourself away from the games to come up with some good flames to get Matt with.

-------------

Fir those lacking in sense of humor the proceeding was a joke.

It all depends on what you want to pay for.

The Basic package includes a video of Madmatt

dancing in his underware to some Seger song.(can't think of the name right now)

The plus package includes a stuffed hamster doll and two free tickets to the cesspool

The complete MDMP3 includes MadMatt's video on how to get rich in under 20 minutes a day.

rolleyes.giftongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Dittohead (edited 09-20-2000).]

Slapdragon

No worries - I've a foolproof plan for Matt - I'm going to pretend I'm called "Swamp" biggrin.gif - ooops damn its out - now it will take me a week to think of another name...hmmm how bout...

hehe

Craig

Have I mentioned before how good Australian Beer is smile.gif

ROFLMAO Ditto - 20 mins - gees even a Gerbil can update a site faster than that biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Aussie Smith (edited 09-20-2000).]

I used to love Aussie beer while it was still in the big liter cans. Now they have it in screw top bottles, so sad.

And Dittohead, I directed the video of Matt in his underwear. It is very artistic, but I never knew he would stoop to making a profitt off of it. Some people are just money grubbing. Of course, my favorite scene is not of Matt but of Fionn in the pasties.

emsmile.gif

Ok, guys, cool your jets a bit. Me and Jeff went at in private for quite a while this morning and afternoon and I think we got most of the stuff worked out. No need to re-fight this battle when the peace conference is in session.

As to the MDMP-3 Jeff, we are still plotting that out. I deffinetely want to get the rest of my Hi-action sounds in and I think Kwazydog is looking at a texture or two to twiddle with. We are also looking at some new Hi-res backgrounds.

As this time it is all in the planning stages. There are a lot of things on the horizon that may delay this (we are testers for BTS still ya know wink.gif ) but as soon as we hash out a feature list you can bet it will be posted for all to fantasize about.

Thanks!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

There are a lot of things on the horizon that may delay this (we are testers for BTS still ya know wink.gif )

Thanks!

Madmatt

Testing??? does that mean a new patch is on its way???? smile.gif

SS Peiper

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by SS Peiper (edited 09-20-2000).]

No, JohnS blows up chicken coups with Mortars on behalf of the NZ Army, much to the dismay of kiwi farmers!

As for MadMatt dancing in his underwear, I'd love to see that (but well after I've eaten, please)!

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 09-21-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Ah yes, reminds me of the classical definition of chutzpah ... a young man who kills both of his parents and then throws himself on the mercy of the court ... because he's an orphan <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like that would be the Menendez brothers style.