Berli's Defeats

As the Subject says (yes Berli, I have to brag just a little) please post if you have defeated the great Berli. I bested him in a little infantry fight. All that was left were dead German Paratroops littering the field of battle. His "crack" troops were bested by those good ol', all American "regular" G.I.'s.

(I will admit Berli, you sure got the flamethrowers in under my nose; that church going up in flames was cool!)

------------------

No smilies were harmed in the making of this post.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>(I will admit Berli, you sure got the flamethrowers in under my nose; that church going up in flames was cool!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would have been a whole lot cooler if he had followed orders and burned the other building... the one you had all the troops in

If Elvis is the diet coke of evil, then I must be the diet Dr Pepper of evil. I taste more like regular Dr Pepper...or soemthing...

"OH SHUT UP PENG!"

Peng

shutting up

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Now, now Darwin... he didn't post pictures smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask, and you shall receive...

Berlione.jpg

Berlitwo.jpg

[EDIT] Ooops. Wrong address.

------------------

No smilies were harmed in the making of this post.

[This message has been edited by CEO (edited 07-31-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

A plague, a pox, and a hangnail on those who post pics bigger than my screen and make me shuttle back and forth, left and right, to read the thread.

Kick his ass, Berli. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No comment.

WHAT A SLAUGHTER

Most of the dead appeared to be in the open.what was Berli doing??????

And by going off the score i would say that Berli got :ROLLED BOWLED AND A..E HOLED

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

Fellow CM'ers,

I've gone and done something rash. I don't know if I got caught up in the moment, or an urging just came over me from reading this post yesterday. I have sent a setup to Berli and he has accepted the game. So, he was on the ropes from this game and some others possibly, but now, he may just make a rebound.

I apologize in advance for the renewed confidence Berli may show in some of your PBEM games. smile.gif

As an unofficial member of the AOP...Army of Peng, or maybe it's the POA..Peng's Own Army..I will do my best to bring honor to the cadre!!

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

GI Tom:

NOT SO FAST!!!

While your unofficial application has been received to become one of the unofficial AoP, do not count your eggs before they are chickens. Your papers are still under review and there appear to be certain inconsistancies in your answers to some of the questions. I will need to ask some follow up questions before we can finalize our decision regarding your application.

1. On what date did you stop buggering sheep?

2. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

3. Why is there air?

4. What is this place, and what are they doing to that man?

5. How many fingers am I holding up?

Based on the thoroughness and honesty of your responses we will be in touch with you via smoke signal regarding the disposition of your unofficial application:

Regards.

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 08-01-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Based on the thoroughness and honesty of your responses we will be in touch with you via smoke signal regarding the disposition of your unofficial application:

Regards.

Peng

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, reading a leaflet I found some time ago lying about from AoP, I understand that the AoP doubles up on everything. Therefore, I have provided two (2) answers for each. You may mix and match as you see fit.

1. On what date did you stop buggering sheep?

A)July 8th, 1969, the Great Year of our Lord. A day that will live in infamy. Coincidentally, it is also the day of my birth. Prior to that day, it was merely MSB..Mental Sheep Buggering.

B)Those were sheep?!?!

2. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

A) Three (3) is the universally accepted number. However, a lesser known fact is that on Double Coupon Days, that number rises to six

B) If it's a Peng Pin, as many as he wants.

3. Why is there air?

A) Air is provided exclusively to sustain human life for the sole purpose of playing CM until properly assimilated by the CM Borg.

B) The above IS the only answer to this question.

4. What is this place, and what are they doing to that man?

A) On the grounds that I may incriminate myself, No Comment.

B) I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. THAT MAN, is no ordinary man, it is THE man, Peng himself. What THEY are doing to him is demonstrating the "official" Peng Dance in celebration of a victory over Berli.

5. 5. How many fingers am I holding up?

A) Three

B) Those were fingers?

I await the approval in the mail.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>What THEY are doing to him is demonstrating the "official" Peng Dance in celebration of a victory over Berli.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A dance Peng will NEVER dance.

GI Tom,

Now that you are part of the AOP, I must inform you that the Berlian policy toward members of the AOP is to shoot them out of hand.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

If Elvis is the diet coke of evil, then I must be the diet Dr Pepper of evil. I taste more like regular Dr Pepper...or soemthing...

"OH SHUT UP PENG!"

Peng

shutting up

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say you're more like the Squirt of evil.