Official Announcement

Guest Big Time Software

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GriffinCheng

Hey, I guess CM will hit the headlines early June that a lot of people resign from work or take leaves or even stocking food and/or water just because they are playing CM. It is going to be a global success.

Griffin.

Steve,

Thanks for the info regarding my inquiry into The List items and internet play. Bummer internet play is not in, but definitely not worth waiting until summer release of the game to put it into the initial release.

Thanks,

Mike D

aka Mikester

[This message has been edited by Mike D (edited 03-29-2000).]

Totally impressed by the movie, guys. I'm sure that CM will be a huge success; as said above, it should even interest the non-wargamer crowd. Just don't let all the success spoil you guys; we don't want BTS to pull a "Talonsoft" on us. wink.gif

Late again. Wow, the movie was so impresive! What caught my eye the most was the smoke, and the improved infantry movement. I sent an old wargaming buddy of mine the URL for Battlefront.com back in December. He wasn't real impressed. Seems the graphics threw him off and he never spent enough time with the Combat Mission demo to appreciate the game play. An unfortunate sign of the times if you ask me, but I think the final version definatly gets beyond such shallow assesments. Not only does the game promiss to be the best squad level wargame ever, it looks hot too!

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.