59 to 60

. . . sounds like the collective number of brain cells both Peng and Elvis have left after their chemically induced sleep deprivation session this evening on IM

So, to update those who are keeping up with the rant wars, I totally humiliated Bauhaus in LD, with his Ami women reinforcements arriving just in time to run off the board with his front line troops.

An update on my current grudge match with Berli (SS Uberrauchenführer) will follow perhaps tomorrow.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 02-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

. . . sounds like the collective number of brain cells both Peng and Elvis have left after their chemically induced sleep deprivation session this evening on IM

So, to update those who are keeping up with the rant wars, I totally humiliated Bauhaus in LD, with his Ami women reinforcements arriving just in time to run off the board with his front line troops.

An update on my current grudge match with Berli (SS Uberrauchenführer) will follow perhaps tomorrow.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The problem was, I thought we were playing Aussie rules warfare. My men showed up wearing pleated skirts and toting water pistols. wink.gif

Besides, how many times does one hellcat have to hit a tiger to put it out of action? It's like Berli was driving that darn thing after a night of drinking Dewers. biggrin.gif

Unterrauchenführer?

How appropo, ol' Berli certainly does have an affinity for smoke. My guys were gaggin' so much in LD, his rauchsoldaten waxed my butt in about 16 turns. biggrin.gif

Hey, Bauhaus, it's Dewar's -- were you dippin' into Berli's stash? wink.gif Besides, he's a single-malt man.

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 02-29-2000).]

Unterrauchenführer?

How appropo, ol' Berli certainly does have an affinity for smoke. My guys were gaggin' so much in LD, his rauchsoldaten waxed my butt in about 16 turns. biggrin.gif

Hey, Bauhaus, it's Dewar's -- were you dippin' into Berli's stash? wink.gif

oops, double post. sorry.

From Moriarty: "Unterrauchenführer?

How appropo, ol' Berli certainly does have an affinity for smoke. "

That's why he's the SS-Uberrauchefuhrer. There's nothing unter about his use of smoke.

It didn't help him yesterday though, I got right in that smoke with him and duked it out. In fact, yesterday was a great day all around, I got a surrneder from Berli and Bauhaus. Now if I can just get Elvis' and Peng's respective heads firmly mounted on stakes it will be a banner week.

Then it's time to BRING ON FIONN!

------------------

Men make wars. Boys fight them.

[This message has been edited by William Thiel (edited 02-29-2000).]

By the way, Moriarty, you better send me a set-up file. I was just updating Pantherworks and i noticed that you really need a points injection, my friend.

I'm thinking you knock me off , then Berli (I'll feed you some pointers) and you can really raise your average. Or you could have a go at bauhaus and just remember to press the advantage and pack extra lipstick in case his chicks run out.

My sincerest apologies to Berli and Goanna, "Über" was in my head ... "Unter" came out on the keyboard. redface.gif He most certainly does have a perverse love of smoke.

Goanna, you must have me mistaken for someone who has ability at this game. biggrin.gif

But I'll send you a set-up ... from what some of these guys (Elvis, Peng, et. al) have said, playing me would give you a boost on Pantherworks. LOL.

Any preference as to game or side? I'll play anything.

PS – I just surrendered in RB to bauhaus who sneaked his heathen Amis and their dratted tanks down the left side (behind all the trees, of course) ... never brought them out to play with my 88s.

Philp Morris might like the old Rauchen groups (they are GREAT for sales), but in reality the word you are looking for is "Rotten" not "Rauchen".

A "Rotte" in german would be a group, while "Rauchen" has been adequately explained.

Mike

As I remember it Fionn, I sent you a RB set-up around Christmas that was "lost" at your end and then you had too many other games and AARs going on.

Now I am getting pretty tired of these scenarios, so i think I will have to wait for the full game and a double-blind match to establish my benchmark.

------------------

Men make wars. Boys fight them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Philp Morris might like the old Rauchen groups (they are GREAT for sales), but in reality the word you are looking for is "Rotten" not "Rauchen".

A "Rotte" in german would be a group, while "Rauchen" has been adequately explained.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being an avid Camel fan, "Rauchen" still fits wink.gif

LOL. Caught out. I'm running in fear William wink.gif.

However, if you think I have been running in fear wink.gif and want to still play I do have time for 1 quick beta demo PBEM. You send me a US setup in LD and I'll give you a game ( its the quickest beta demo scenario to play).

Guest Kettle Black

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

You smoke and fly in a rotte of Sopwith Camels?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no, no... I smoke Camels and fly in a rotte of Dr 1's smile.gif

Ach so...;)

I used to be a Pfalz/Camel man myself. I quit smoking Camels and went on to SPADs/snuff instead.

The ability to bug out should not be underestimated, boom and zoom;)

Kettle Black