Combat Mission?

Bryan,

Welcome to the glory that is combat mission.

I myself live in North Carolina. It took 3 days if I remember correctly for me to get my copy. Remember that we are dealing with the postal service so I say 3-7 days to Ga.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 12-27-2000).]

Man! You guys were lucky smile.gif Not only do I live in Montana (a bajillion miles from Caroline or wherever BTS is located.. maybe it's Maine, can't remember) but it was during the horrendous midwest snowstorms that my little package had to cross right through so it took me a week and a half from BTS confirmation for me to get it!

I remember when the game first came out most of the copies where rerouted to Afghanistan and they had to wait for their national shipment of twine to repackage and reship them.

(me dodges firery ball of nostalgia)

------------------

The names Ash, Housewares

mgwhore.gif

[This message has been edited by Ash (edited 12-27-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikhael:

Man! You guys were lucky smile.gif Not only do I live in Montana (a bajillion miles from Caroline or wherever BTS is located.. maybe it's Maine, can't remember) but it was during the horrendous midwest snowstorms that my little package had to cross right through so it took me a week and a half from BTS confirmation for me to get it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hail Mikhael! Whereabouts in Montana? I am a native of that fine state (Missoula), but I find myself in Pennsylvania at the moment, pursuing fortune if not fame.

But to stay on topic: I got my copy of CM in 4 days. I think BTS is pretty diligent about prompt shipping.

------------------

"Arms are my ornaments, warfare my repose." - Don Quixote

Guest lickitysplit

Recieved mine the day after christmas in the

land of oz. For a total of seven days I believe. THru the holidays thats pretty good

i have waited something like over 15 days here in Finland and still i havent heard nothing about my copy...Should i get worried?

Btw, does the game come to my nearest post office or to my mailbox? I havent find any infromation on that...maybe because of my bad English... frown.gif

I ordered my copy 8 business days and 11 calendar days ago and still haven't gotten it here in Dallas. I'm hoping to get it today or tomorrow as the girlfriend'll be out of town this weekend and I have serious time-consuming plans for this game. smile.gif

The demo, while great, is kind of like drinking one beer. wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dog6880:

aw man am i gonna have to wait for my copy?!?!!?!? i order it on sunday and and figured it would go out on tuesdday the 26 get it by sat... i live in NY i want my game i played the two missions like a dozen times....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got mine in about 2 days and I live in New Jersey. (South Jersey - where the good lookin people live)

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

I just got my grubby hands on CM on the 26th. It took 9 days to hit the San Francisco Bay Area. It's amazing that it can go across continents faster than reaching the bay area - a major hub to the far east!

------------------

If all men are brothers, like the seas throughout the world; So why do winds and waves clash so fiercely?"

- Emperor Hirohito (1940)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monte99:

Hail Mikhael! Whereabouts in Montana? I am a native of that fine state (Missoula), but I find myself in Pennsylvania at the moment, pursuing fortune if not fame.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, another potential unabomber! biggrin.gif

I live in a little town called St. Ignatius, it's about 45 miles north of Missoula, about 50 south of Kalispell.

How 'bout yourself?

**EDIT

Oh, heh, missed the part where you told me you live in Missoula wink.gif Very cool, Missoula's an awesome city smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mikhael (edited 12-28-2000).]