Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

...I shall taunt you a second time

Well kiddies, class is in session.

PawBroon, is currently learning that getting your armor to close to German infantry is a bad idea... or at least he should be learning. He hasn't quite caught on yet.

And our friend Iggi? Why he is being taught not to put all his chestnuts in one basket... unless of course you want them roasted.

More lessons to follow

What a happy fellow you are Dan.

wink.gif

Yours is only doing the Alamo on your last objective.

But I should say that I do tend to forget those buggers of yours have Panzerfaust.

Arghhh.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Guest Germanboy

Berli, aren't those the Waffel-SiSSy troopers under your command surrendering left right and centre in our quick battle? And what about this elite crew that decided to bail out without even being fired upon? Superbly led that unit, I must say. I look forward to leading my POWs away, I guess they'll prance on the way, b/c they are so happy to have escaped alive from under your command...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I guess they'll prance on the way, b/c they are so happy to have escaped alive from under your command...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or because they're a little light on their feet like their fearless bleeder.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

or because they're a little light on their feet like their fearless bleeder.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gringrinrgrin...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Well kiddies, class is in session.

PawBroon, is currently learning that getting your armor to close to German infantry is a bad idea... or at least he should be learning. He hasn't quite caught on yet.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish *I* could get a panzerfaust hit. Heck, sometimes I wish I could get a shot off instead of seeing my men just sit there with their fingers in their noses or, better yet, in ther Mausers, while the enemy tank drives up to 20 m and then realizes, "Hey, there's a target there!"

But maybe the guy with the panzerfaust was just too busy cleaning out his pants... takes guts to get up and fire one of those things.

------------------

-Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And friend Juju? Is he perhaps not being mentioned because things do not seem to go totally your way on the Westwall?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In Westwall, we have finally locked horns... and you haven't sent a file. Running scared?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I wish *I* could get a panzerfaust hit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PawBroon managed to wipe out all my armor in the first 3 turns... while my infantry was taking the objectives. He also lost all his armor... to Schrecks and Fausts. That battle has ended... with the first 50/50 score I have ever seen smile.gif

Guest Germanboy

Class,

unfortunately your teacher Berli was exposed for the fraud that he is when the 22eme Régiment showed his girly-bloused Waffel-siSSies where the Iron Crosses grow. He was last seen running fast to the rear while the trusty Quebecois soldiers were liberating French girls, err, another corner of France. They were last seen in two captured HTs, swilling Calvados from the bottle singing Lili Marleen.

It is back to infantry school for Berliboy.

The record thus far:

Germanboy - 4

Berliboy - 0

------------------

Andreas

Talk about frauds!!!!! SS_Berlichtingen has surrendered to me. At 1st when I saw the surrender so early in the game (what was it turn 7 or 8 out of 25) I had thought that maybe I was beating him worse than I thought I was. Then I clicked on the battlefield and he still had half the German army left.

I guess he realised he had met his match and there was no sense carrying on. Nice showing Danno. If you are schooling people then I guess I am teaching grad school.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Germanboy - 4

Berliboy - 0<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just luring you in for the backhand blow smile.gif

Better make that four subsequent backhand blows then. Let's see what you have in store now...

------------------

Andreas

Holy Crap!

Remind me to NEVER try to play Germanboy unless I am in need of some of penitent flagellation for hubris or something.

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.