We are out of stock (again)!

Guest Big Time Software

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM has sold enough copies to make CM2. I got the above message in an e-mail from Steve after the first batch sold out. Maybe a second sell-out means enough sales to already justify a CM3 and CM4?

Congratulations BTS on the great success!!

Jason

(You are never going to get an actual sales figure...)

[This message has been edited by guachi (edited 08-02-2000).]

Congratulations Charles and Steve!

And a big WTG to all the BETA testers, consultatnts and artists who have done a very good job as well!

Watch your backs so u dant fall in the same pit as the Falcon4 (best sim ever imho) crew did...

I just wanted to say congratulations. I recvived the game in the mail last week, and I have been unable to stop playing. Simply put, this is the best war-game I have ever played. Thank you for taking the time and making a product that is the way you think it should be, instead of having the pencil pushers ship out a barely workable game, just for profits. Best of luck in your future projects.

LynchMob

[This message has been edited by LynchMob (edited 08-03-2000).]

For creation of a game that has ignited the imagination and enthusiasm of hundreds (thousands?) of WW II buffs BTS is hereby awarded the Distinguished Developers Cross.

WAY TO KICK ASS YOU GUYS! Thank god I got my copy before the second run ran out!!!

Cant wait for CM 2 and if you all did a North Africa version,,,well, that could be damn near orgasmic!

I'm one with HankWWIIOnline up there. After reading the praise I nabbed the demo and fired it up around 9pm last night. "Hm.. cool." Next thing I know it's 3am, I get 4 hours of sleep for the night, and can't get any work done today because I'm tired and already planning how to make better use of my infantry units tonight.

Thanks, BTS. You've ruined my life. Bastards. 8)

-eboli

p.s. Backordered until when? Ugh.