Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Transferring CM Games to New PC & Installing Modules Purchased via Slitherine

With a new desktop on the way, I'll need to install my CM2 games to the replacement PC.  To this point all my games, modules, and battle packs were purchased through Battlefront.  Will I need to uninstall everything, or do the BF purchases allow multiple installs?  Additionally, I plan to complete my CM2 library by acquiring Fire and Rubble, Red Thunder BP, and Downfall.  Will the install of these new purchases mesh seamlessly with my BF full game installs?

Hoping to take advantage of the CM2 sale on Slitherine that expires tomorrow so a quick response would be most appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance!

Edited by marklaker
Please delete this post. Found answer in another forum posting.

21 hours ago, chaos49 said:

Hello. You can use your license keys from Battlefort to get a Steam key from Slitherine. You need to have an account with them before you can do this.

I want to ensure I interpreted your response correctly.  If I have BF keys, I can obtain a Steam key from Slitherine and then initiate a Steam install for my games?  This would be most welcome, as I've wanted all along to transfer to Steam to avoid these types of issues in the future.  Thanks in advance!

So it would seem that the Battle for normandy upgrade packs don't work, or I'm too dumb to see them on steam. What I can say is that the Shockforce 2 complete bundle didn't seem to install all the DLCs just the Main game. Thanks in advance for any help offered. EDIT: Using the same key for the 3 modules works so disregard the second part.

-Beh.

Edited by Behemoth

36 minutes ago, Behemoth said:

So it would seem that the Battle for normandy upgrade packs don't work, or I'm too dumb to see them on steam.

Go to "Add a Game" on the bottom left of the Steam window and then select "Activate a Product on Steam." Then just paste the key into the popup. You don't have to even tell Steam what game you think the key is for -- it will automatically add the appropriate games and modules and packs to your Steam library. I just did all of this last week and was so happy to find that it's much easier than I'd been expecting.

**Shoot, sorry. I didn't see your edit before I posted! But I guess I will leave mine as is in case it helps anyone else.

Edited by sttp