CMBN Battle Pack 2 - A Great Value

Wow! For just $9-$13 (depending on country of purchase and local taxes), I find the BP2 to be a great value! Given that I know from first hand experience how much work goes into creating maps and scenarios including all the time necessary to test if the A.I. plans are working properly it is a good deal.  I find that for every hour of playing time, creators will have spent 5 to 10 times that amount laboring over their works.

So a big "Thank you" to the designers, authors, and play testers involved in creating BP2.

9 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Thanks Gents. ;) 

Very nice job @Ithikial_AU beautiful mod this scencamp represent really the brutality and the hell s fire on the beach, I like following in a scencamp a specific unit like @WimO did...

Hopefully you will work on a bp3 from another sector and unit, Juno, Gold,...

7 minutes ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Cheers mate. Never say never but I think the girlfriend would kill me if I jumped into another one. :D

Just buy her a few nice things, and a game that she can play in another room, and everything will be fine. Trust me I know about these things. He says, as Elizabeth's brew kettle bounces off of his Noddle.

9 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Cheers mate. Never say never but I think the girlfriend would kill me if I jumped into another one. :D

9 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Just buy her a few nice things, and a game that she can play in another room, and everything will be fine. Trust me I know about these things. He says, as Elizabeth's brew kettle bounces off of his Noddle.

@Warts 'n' all has resumed the situation with some few nice words, "buying nice things in another room and all will be fine"...but hey !!  keep in mind that, when childrens are gone from home, there is nobody more to play the referee, and in fact, stay only you and her, until the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm presently playing Mission 2 "Drop to Destiny" after getting a Draw in the Pathfinder first mission.

Great mission, reminding me "Boots on the Ground" from @WimO 's Mission Boston campaign. Very interesting AI programming, leading to epic ambush moments…

Some sharp tongues will certainly point out that @Ithikial_AU's sole purpose with this scenario was to demonstrate that both C2 and planning are just pointless in Combat Mission… 😄

9 hours ago, PEB14 said:

I'm presently playing Mission 2 "Drop to Destiny" after getting a Draw in the Pathfinder first mission.

Great mission, reminding me "Boots on the Ground" from @WimO 's Mission Boston campaign. Very interesting AI programming, leading to epic ambush moments…

Some sharp tongues will certainly point out that @Ithikial_AU's sole purpose with this scenario was to demonstrate that both C2 and planning are just pointless in Combat Mission… 😄

Same here and agree with you.  Oh, the irony.

I'm in the slow condensing phase....