Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBN BP2 Combat Photography

On 7/1/2024 at 1:15 AM, Warts 'n' all said:

Depending where on the map the HMG in the first picture is, it might be one that my boys have just encountered. I still have over an hour left on the clock, and I can't wait for this mission to end. It is a real test of patience.

👍  Now I'm so curious where your encounter is happening!  However, I don't want to give away spoilers and let others run into these nests on their own.

On 7/1/2024 at 1:47 AM, PEB14 said:

What I found of particulat interest in this mission is the progressive transition from an eraly period where the player is the hunted game and flees combat, and the latter part where the player becomes the hunter. Nicely done.

What a great observation and totally agree!  At some point in the mission my focus and objectives completely flipped!  

Fantastic scenario design I have to say and another little vignette on why there is nothing else even close to CM.

1 hour ago, Phantom Captain said:

I've tried so hard to mod out the patches on my paratroopers to the 82nd AB but for some reason whatever I do it's still defaulting to the 101st patches.  It's probably something to do with mod tagging or something of the sort.  

There is meant to be 101st and 82nd Airborne Units in this scenario. Not a bug. ;) Misdrops, and even then Dropzone C was one of the 'good ones'. 

33 minutes ago, Ithikial_AU said:

There is meant to be 101st and 82nd Airborne Units in this scenario. Not a bug. ;) Misdrops, and even then Dropzone C was one of the 'good ones'. 

Oh!  That's awesome!  Thanks for clarifying that, I couldn't figure it out.  And, of course, they all dropped mixed up!

4 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I think that the guys from the 82nd, are referred to being from "Straggler Company" in the UI. 

That's also my understanding.