Claymores Through Kleve Mission 3

18 minutes ago, Erwin said:

The briefing actually says that it is the same day?

Elizabeth serves Noddle Head a quart of Whitehall Blindman's Stout. Then mutters "You should have gone to Ye Olde Spectacle Shoppe".

It is the set on the following day. Thanks.  

• 2 weeks later...

Success as allies through whole kleve campaign, on veteran mode. I had some weird bug where the vehicles including bren carrier and jeeps couldn't be mounted or driven by troops. Other than that I would have liked to see some different variants of bren carrier. Not used to playing company level I like unit level. Battlefront lets you play right down to the individual soldier if enough time allows. Awesome.

Edited by user1000

1 hour ago, user1000 said:

I had some weird bug where the vehicles including bren carrier and jeeps couldn't be mounted or driven by troops. 

Maybe a more detailed explanation of this, perhaps with screenshots would help other forumites.

On 3/1/2024 at 3:33 PM, Warts 'n' all said:

a quart of Whitehall Blindman's Stout

Sounds good.

2 hours ago, user1000 said:

I had some weird bug where the vehicles including bren carrier and jeeps couldn't be mounted or driven by troops

Were they from the same unit(s)?

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2024 at 10:05 PM, user1000 said:

I had some weird bug where the vehicles including bren carrier and jeeps couldn't be mounted or driven by troops.

I hadn't noticed this at the time of your post. But, having reached the final mission I have found an annoying number of light vehicles marked as "Dismounted" which can't be moved even though they have men sat in them.