Red Thunder battle pack campaigns locked?

never mind, just saw a review saying it needs fire and rubble but the steam page does not indicate this.
Kinda jaded with that to be honest but I guess I can stretch to another £13 to complete the full bundle at an extra discount...

Eyebrow firmly raised!🤨🤑🫣

3 hours ago, Vacillator said:

From the BFC store:

https://www.battlefront.com/red-thunder/cmrt-battle-pack-1/

See the pink bit near the top, under the title 'Overview'.  In short, yes it needs F&R.

EDIT you beat me to a reply 😂.  F&R is worth the extra.

I don't use the BF store when the product is on steam anyway. Nor would most people who see a product on steam to be fair. 
Just a major oversight by the publisher

The games are published and managed on Steam by Matrix/Slitherine and NOT by Battlefront directly. Matrix/Slitherine would be the best entity to complain about Steam issues since they are responsible for it. Battlefront can also communicate Steam issues to Matrix/Slitherine, but they cannot directly make changes to the product and its representation on Steam.

57 minutes ago, Bagpipe said:

Nor would most people who see a product on steam to be fair. 

I think there are a few who prefer to go direct, with the thinking being that BFC get all / more of the money that way.  But I know what you mean, and I've just grabbed Steam keys and Steam copies of all of my CM stuff (except FB as it's not on there yet, despite me trying to get it, DOH).

And yes, the bit about needing F&R should have been included on Steam.

Regardless of Steam/notSteam discussions, you won't be sorry purchasing Fire and Rubble and you for sure will enjoy the battle pack. Well, at least as far as describing enduring @George MC's devilish surprises qualifies as enjoyment. 

Just kidding. George's scenarios are some of the best out there. But there are ALWAYS evil surprises. 

David

15 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

The games are published and managed on Steam by Matrix/Slitherine and NOT by Battlefront directly. Matrix/Slitherine would be the best entity to complain about Steam issues since they are responsible for it. Battlefront can also communicate Steam issues to Matrix/Slitherine, but they cannot directly make changes to the product and its representation on Steam.

That's why I commented just before you saying it was a major (ok minor but could cause grief) oversight by the publisher. It's important that BF are aware of this as they are the ones giving away money to their publisher to sell their product after all right?
I was always gonna buy F&R just not right now, but alas my arm was firmly twisted.
I will have to go speak to Mr.Rutins over at Matrix and see what he is willing to offer me to cease and desist! 🤣🤣😇