Winter Mod BA 64b problem snow wheels

I have a problem with my winter mod of the BA 64b (the BA 64 also exists in a "late" version with which I have no problem). I'm quickly making a winter mod based on Aris' work. The wheels of this vehicle appear and disappear depending on the year and geographic area specified in the scenario editor. The wheels are only present in Germany in 1945 😧 In 1944 the wheels are present in the 3 zones of the editor: Germany, Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. For example, the wheels don't appear in the 1st and 2nd scenarios of the "To Berlin" campaign.

I redid the winter bmp textures for around 40 RT armored vehicles, axes and allies, and only the wheels of the BA 64 remain a problem (I'll drop all that here tomorrow). I duplicated the bmp wheel file with all possible tags: berlin snow, gemany snow, snow, whitewash snow, whitewash. The original Aris wheels (I only use his mods with the mud conditions specified in the scenario) are present in all areas in 44 and 45.

If someone has an idea...

View (the BA 64b with a red star):

https://www.mediafire.com/view/ri6i5ab3h0byqxc/BA_64_wheels_missing.jpg/file

Edited by laurent 22