Generous help needed

Vojo_herz

I loved all the Demos. My bud Sublime has been a member for 2 decades. Hes tryna to help me get the game, but i dont have enough but i may be able to contribute some. If there was a demo id just take that. I know this is a big ask, but as a kiddo this is my dream game. Im just asking for someone in the community with an extra key or some generosity to help me out with a CW key. I dont mean to offend, i just really wanna multiplay my friend. Sublime just got a job, money is low but he cud help a little too. If this Annoys you, please. I dont need hate, but Id appreciate the help and was told if any community will help its this one.

5 hours ago, Vojo_herz said:

I loved all the Demos..... If there was a demo id just take that.

Not sure I follow this bit, but the demos are of course limited to a couple or a few battles, and they're the old game engine.

I'm not sure BFC would be so keen on key 'donation'.

Anyway your post does not annoy me, and I have sympathy for anyone wanting to play CM. 

I did read Phil's original post, now slimmed down a bit:

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Edited 15 minutes ago by kohlenklau

but perhaps playing hotseat is the best option if you and Sublime get on well enough and are in close proximity?

3 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Not sure I follow this bit, but the demos are of course limited to a couple or a few battles, and they're the old game engine.

Anyway your post does not annoy me, and I have sympathy for anyone wanting to play CM. 

but perhaps playing hotseat is the best option if you and Sublime get on well enough and are in close proximity?

Yea Sublime is over in Mass and im in Europe lolz, one day maybe but for now....i think we will stick to multi😅

3 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Thanks for the kind words tho, appreciate it.

Well I understand your situation. Due to my studies and follow up apprenticeship I never had that much spare money to actually dig into CMx2 or gaming in general for several years.

Just as I got a stable income I´m finally up to date with all those games (and now have even less time for it hahaha).

And while I understand it I wouldn´t buy you an extra key. 60€ is a hefty price still. 

But maybe a community donation might help you. Giving away a few bucks wouldn´t hurt me at least.

11 minutes ago, Brille said:

Well I understand your situation. Due to my studies and follow up apprenticeship I never had that much spare money to actually dig into CMx2 or gaming in general for several years.

Just as I got a stable income I´m finally up to date with all those games (and now have even less time for it hahaha).

And while I understand it I wouldn´t buy you an extra key. 60€ is a hefty price still. 

But maybe a community donation might help you. Giving away a few bucks wouldn´t hurt me at least.

Yeah, im figuring stuff out right now financial wise. And yea 60 bucks aint a small price for a game at all. BUT the quality does come in too, it is a great game. But ay some day maybe (new years eve hopefully😅)

2 hours ago, Vojo_herz said:

BUT the quality does come in too, it is a great game

You don't have to sell it to me. I already have each and every CM title, including Afghanistan. :D

But I probably haven't played them all as much as I would like to... 

Especially the campaigns I haven't touched all that much. 

I'm more of a PvP guy but I like the more immersive premise in the singleplayer though. 

10 hours ago, Vojo_herz said:

Yeah, im figuring stuff out right now financial wise. And yea 60 bucks aint a small price for a game at all. BUT the quality does come in too, it is a great game. But ay some day maybe (new years eve hopefully😅)

You need to understand that none of us own the game you buy only the right to play it. We can't sell a game we don't use. In that case you could have my Black Sea game but technically I don't own it. I have the key number but I can't sell it.

On 10/14/2023 at 4:44 PM, Brille said:

You don't have to sell it to me. I already have each and every CM title, including Afghanistan. :D

But I probably haven't played them all as much as I would like to... 

Especially the campaigns I haven't touched all that much. 

I'm more of a PvP guy but I like the more immersive premise in the singleplayer though. 

No you didnt understand me, i meant the quality of the game as how fun it is to play etc.

18 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

You need to understand that none of us own the game you buy only the right to play it. We can't sell a game we don't use. In that case you could have my Black Sea game but technically I don't own it. I have the key number but I can't sell it.

I didnt mean it like that, i meant the quality of the game.... meaning how fun it is etc.

4 hours ago, Vojo_herz said:

I didnt mean it like that, i meant the quality of the game.... meaning how fun it is etc.

I played Red Thunder since it came out. It is close to Ten Years that works out on $2/ Week. Very cheap entertainment. Still discover new stuff. Need to do plenty of reading about tactics and doctrine and play accordingly. It has a long learning cycle. 

On 10/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, Vojo_herz said:

I loved all the Demos. My bud Sublime has been a member for 2 decades. Hes tryna to help me get the game, but i dont have enough but i may be able to contribute some. If there was a demo id just take that. I know this is a big ask, but as a kiddo this is my dream game. Im just asking for someone in the community with an extra key or some generosity to help me out with a CW key. I dont mean to offend, i just really wanna multiplay my friend. Sublime just got a job, money is low but he cud help a little too. If this Annoys you, please. I dont need hate, but Id appreciate the help and was told if any community will help its this one.

Any chance you are a journalist?  Game reviewer?

Vojo, think hard, how many folks over there do you have some "influence" with? Maybe you might get a promotional copy of the game and in return write up a quality review or whatever to boost sales in your country/region? Staple flyers to a couple dozen telephone poles? That MIGHT be what @The_Capt is driving at. :D

Disclaimer: I am a nobody. I don't even own CMCW.