Panzerschreck Teams

Even after a battle and using the cease fire option to examine the aftermath on the map I've never been able to determine this: The soldier with the panzerschreck is a casualty, i.e., dead. Is this panzerschreck still a threat, i.e., can the surviving soldier still use it?

If the tube guy(tm) is a casualty then his partner, or someone else, needs to pick up the tube before it can fire again. That happens by allowing his team mate to buddy aid the tube guy. The panzerschreck or bazooka or PIAT will either be retrieved or determined to be non serviceable (NS) and thus no one gets to reuse the tube.

To administer buddy aid, a pTruppe needs to be in the same AS as the casualty for "a while" without being bothered by too much incoming fire. Doesn't have to be the Schreck's original ammo carrier/loader, but it's probably a good idea to leave that fellow there, since he's probably the one with the ammo, and if you don't have an element with which the carrier can share ammo pick up the tube, you'll only have the ammo that the actual TubeGuy was carrying.

If the Shreck-remnant is "a bit rubbish", but you have a "better" (greater experience, better motivation and leadership) small team from the same formation that can share with the remnant, it might be worth having that element grab the Tube.

I strongly suspect you are the wrong place

5 minutes ago, kevinkin said:

The FSB is a dystopian version of what some Americans refer to as the “deep state.”

Yeah but the FSB is a real group that really hurts people to preserve power for the dictator. The "deep state" is just a made up boogie man that is nothing more than the general bureaucracy that moves slow and resists change.