Pervasiveness of CM

This a wholly and totally frivolous post, but I have some anecdotal marketing information for the folks at BTS.

My wife and I moved into a new apartment over the weekend. I, of course, set up the computer almost immediately so I could continue my PBEMs on the demo.

On day two in the new place, my wife was commenting on the power of the flush of the new toilet, which is very vigorous and gives one the feeling that they are going to be sucked in if you stand too close.

My wife's comment was, "Christ, you could could suck a Panther tank down that thing". Please note that my wife is not a military historian, has never played CM, and only looked at it briefly to find out what my, and my son's interest in the damn thing is. I note that she didn't say tank, or Sherman tank, but named the Panther specifically.

So, I think the artificial intelligence mind control algorithm in CM is working even on those who aren't exposed directly.

Keep up the good work.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest KwazyDog

Must be one of those ones with half flush, full flush and MEGA flush Id imagine. Bet it glows in the dark, too. wink.gif

Naw, it's an oldstyle, piece of crap bog in typical rental accomodation in Sydney. Bad environmentally (one flush mode that wastes too much water), sounds like an animal in there and scares the **** out of the cat.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Oh! C´mon! Isn´t it obvious that your wife has become a CM fiend!?

Check the time and date of the last autosave-file and you will see that neither you nor your son was at home at the time.

Soon she will demand more, she´ll want a computer of her own! The Horror! The Horror!

j/k wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

sounds like an animal in there and scares the **** out of the cat.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that while you're in there pumping a grumpy that it sounds like an animal? Or even better, to test how well the commode works, try flushing the cat. Then let us know what it sounds like. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurtz:

Oh! C´mon! Isn´t it obvious that your wife has become a CM fiend!?

Check the time and date of the last autosave-file and you will see that neither you nor your son was at home at the time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw, no. Aw jeez, could it be that it's really G-Mama who's been kicking my butt in VoT? I mean, yeah, I did challenge her to a game early on in my posting career, but ... but ...

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley