Just checking to see if the overpowered armor stats on the T-90 in CMBS ever get corrected?

lcm1947

41 minutes ago, lcm1947 said:

So, no one knows whether this has been corrected as of 1-7-23?  I really would love to hear an answer as I am holding off buying the game until it is fixed.  

It has but the patch containing the fix hasn't been released yet. There is somefink else in the patch that needs additional work.

21 hours ago, Ultradave said:

The "hole" or gap in the armor that allows small arms to take out a T-90 has been fixed and the patch is the one @BFCElvis is talking about. I'm not sure what the "overpowered armor" is. Can you describe? The missing armor is the only one I see in Mantis (the bug tracker).

Dave

What Elvis is referring to is what I mistakenly referred to as " overpowered armor ".  My bad.  

On 1/7/2023 at 9:14 AM, BFCElvis said:

It has but the patch containing the fix hasn't been released yet. There is somefink else in the patch that needs additional work.

Ah.  Thank you for that reply.  That is good to know and will be waiting for that patch with bated breath.  Seriously.  🤗

2 minutes ago, lcm1947 said:

Ah.  Thank you for that reply.  That is good to know and will be waiting for that patch with bated breath.  Seriously.  🤗

Here's a hint to the holdup. If you look in the Cold War forum at my most recent comments in the tournament thread you will be able to figure out the hold up. 🙂