BFC: I suggest you please fix mdr files with 3D errors and then offer as a simple download with readme and not wait to include in a patch.

BFC: I suggest you please fix mdr files with 3D errors and then offer as a simple download with readme and not wait to include in a patch.

If you did pay Casio LIma studios to make those bunkers for all the titles...the axis ones with anti-tank guns and the muzzle effect is incorrectly placed, it seems like warranty work. 🙂 I think they are ALL a basic set (Pak38, Pak40, etc) and in a short time, those 3D guys sit down and fix the issue. Then it can be offered as a download link with a readme to put the files in the various z folders. These fixes do not have to be held hostage awaiting a patch with that entire headache of the license and activation. 

Just offering a suggestion from the peanut gallery...

Edited by kohlenklau

AND IN JUST A FEW MOMENTS AFTER I POSTED THAT, the incredible self-help potential of our community has raised up to solve it. @Jace11 is way smarter than I am and has evidently better attention to detail than I do. 😞  He spotted something named incorrectly in the model.  🙂

"muzzle"

changed to 

"weapon muzzle"

seems to fix them, effects come out the barrels now instead of the top of the bunkers.

Here is a dropbox link to the fix for CMFB. I think it should also work for the other titles but will need tested.

CMRT seems fine with this fix.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9cx82qz6c3txsjk/AACf0xdsEYJYEr3xOyOxjYg4a?dl=0

Edited by kohlenklau

2 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

AND IN JUST A FEW MOMENTS AFTER I POSTED THAT, the incredible self-help potential of our community has raised up to solve it. @Jace11 is way smarter than I am and has evidently better attention to detail than I do. 😞  He spotted something named incorrectly in the model.  🙂

Fantastic stuff, thanks @Jace11 No more death star bunkers! These go straight to all my Z folders.

Hey man, I am just a know nothing. Of course, BFC can track these things in their tracker system database and some future patch CAN be where they officially get a fix out into a revised brz BUT the advanced availability by download dropbox style link of a fix for SOME of these gameplay annoying graphics "bugs" is appreciated. Maybe BFC could deputize a few of the smarter folks here and get them cleared up quicker? Have these smart guys sign an NDA and give them some ability to try and tackle fixing them. 

7 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

And some free beer ... 🍺

We need the errors fixed not inverted and made worse after gratuitous indulgence. 

EDIT: I volunteer to hold the beer and keep it cold until after you and the other smarter guys have done the proper corrections.

Edited by kohlenklau