CM in London, UK

Guest Sofos

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Congratulations. Not for me though. I have good feeling about tomorrow smile.gif

Staffordshire, England (A CM-Free Zone)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Manx I visited your site it's really great but could you add the date(in a different column) its scen\oper is posted?? wink.gif

Damn, I work in London, so I should be able to smell the panzer fumes from here...

Live in Brentwood though (big shout to DrAlimantado up the A12 in Colchester), so maybe CM has cunningly flanked me and arrived at home while I'm here. Well here's me hoping so...

P.S. Also a big hello to Jim Crowley near Chichester - my Gran lives in Petworth so I visit W.Sussex quite often.

------------------

PTG

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiloIndiaAlpha:

smile.gifsmile.gif

When did you order?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

during the week ending 17th June

Credit Card debited 19th June

Ship date 21st June

One strange thing, it has a sticker on the front saying "if undelivered return to Amsterdam" ???????

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike_UK:

Hi,

Did you get any customs charges on the parcel? or did it manage it sneak straight thorugh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I think "$5(USD) - Computer software"

although I recieved a bill for £18 last week from UPS (UK) for VAT and administration charges they incured when ordered TOAW from Talonsoft - that brought the total for the game to almost £70. Oough!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by themass:

Yeah, I think "$5(USD) - Computer software"

although I recieved a bill for £18 last week from UPS (UK) for VAT and administration charges they incured when ordered TOAW from Talonsoft - that brought the total for the game to almost £70. Oough!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooops, Scratch UPS make it DHL.

Damn, living in London but left for work at 9:30 this morning and still no CM. Maybe the postman was slow and it will be waiting for me when I get home. This afternoon at work is going to be particularly slow.

Want to play DYO, want to play DYO.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

CM aside for a sec, striker, do you ever get to Brough park to watch the speedway? What about ironcross, ever get to bellevue speedway?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry not into speedway besides I think the track is on the other side of town WAY off the beaten track

[This message has been edited by Striker (edited 06-30-2000).]

It's Friday morning, I have the day off school, my order was dispatched on the 21st, I live 30 miles North of London, if any postie is reading this, get off your arse, get it here and maybe I'll get my girlfriend to lap dance for you, but only if your quick smile.gif

"Your Terms, Your Ground, Your Time"

Erich Hartmann 352 kills