how do i download a new game

The question is better posted here ...

CM2 General Tech Support - Battlefront.com Community

However in simple terms and from long-distant memory, you should be able to see your purchases if you log into your customer account which is different to your forum account and then download as necessary.  Once downloaded you need to activate the battle pack using the installer.  Once activated you should be GTG.  If you have any dramas raise a help desk ticket and @BFCElviswill sort you out.

Everything should be under Orders at Battlefront.com

If you don't see your DL link next to - or when you click on your order - then you have to wait a bit for the payment to clear.

I think a DL link gets sent to your email right away though.

Also, that battle pack you bought should be built into the game already. It's already on your drive.

The only thing you need to do to activate your  Battle Pack - is copy the battle pack's code from the orders page, then run the application "Activate New Products - CMBS" (Found under Program files x86 -> battlefront -> combat mission black sea).

Paste the code in that box and youre good to go.

Edited by Artkin

2 hours ago, Artkin said:

Everything should be under Orders at Battlefront.com

If you don't see your DL link next to - or when you click on your order - then you have to wait a bit for the payment to clear.

I think a DL link gets sent to your email right away though.

Also, that battle pack you bought should be built into the game already. It's already on your drive.

The only thing you need to do to activate your  Battle Pack - is copy the battle pack's code from the orders page, then run the application "Activate New Products - CMBS" (Found under Program files x86 -> battlefront -> combat mission black sea).

Paste the code in that box and youre good to go.

Correct. There is no download for the Pack. It just needs to be activated/unlocked.

I wonder how you guys do that. Is that just a feature of opengl? You can "archive" some code which "extracts" into much larger amounts of data? Like - the files for the new content was "generated" instead of being uploaded.

I don't know much of anything about code but I assume this is how it works.