Are there sales for CM games?

Hello, Iam new to the Combat mission community, so I have no idea of how this works, Iam a big fan of Graviteam tactics, and I feel like CM is basically much better version of that. I already have Black Sea and Shock Force, and Id love to buy Red Thunder us well as a WW2 enthusiast, but 80 dollars are a lot of money for me as an eastern european, and unlike for BS and SF, there arent any shops in my country selling the Red Thunder with adjusted price for my region. So I wonder if there are any sales from time to time so I could get the game cheaper. 

Joking aside. BFC do not hold "Sales" where the price goes down for a short time and then goes back up again. My advice is to save your money until you are ready to buy the Red Thunder/Fire and Rubble Bundle, the amount of content will make it worth your while. Also, remember that there are a large number of Scenarios and Campaigns available for free on The Few Good Men Wargaming website.

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Joking aside. BFC do not hold "Sales" where the price goes down for a short time and then goes back up again. My advice is to save your money until you are ready to buy the Red Thunder/Fire and Rubble Bundle, the amount of content will make it worth your while. Also, remember that there are a large number of Scenarios and Campaigns available for free on The Few Good Men Wargaming website.

WRONG!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!! ( 🙂 )

@Havran00  The games that are available on Steam sometimes go on sale. When there is a Steam sale that includes them we mirror the sale price here.

1 hour ago, Vacillator said:

To be fair to @Warts 'n' all the original poster said he already has BS and SF (2 I assume) so the only other one currently on Steam is CW.  If, as he said, he's interested in RT (with or without F&R) at a discount he's in for a bit of wait.  A worthwhile wait, but a wait nevertheless.  RT was my first purchase ❤️.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

WRONG!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!! ( 🙂 )

@Havran00  The games that are available on Steam sometimes go on sale. When there is a Steam sale that includes them we mirror the sale price here.

I made no mention of Steam, Declan. Please read what I write before bellowing Wrong! Heads off to the musical replicator machine that Elizabeth purchased from a funny looking gentleman named Vick Trola down the Mile End Road, and puts on "Accidents Will Happen".

6 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

BFC do not hold "Sales" where the price goes down for a short time and then goes back up again. 

LIES! Heresy! 

25 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I made no mention of Steam, Declan. Please read what I write before bellowing Wrong! Heads off to the musical replicator machine that Elizabeth purchased from a funny looking gentleman named Vick Trola down the Mile End Road, and puts on "Accidents Will Happen".

I know, my warty friend. But, as  I said, when Steam puts them on sale so do we at Battleftont.com. 

(Completely unrelated but maybe of interest to you. Next month I'm going to LA for this festival. The list of "my" 80's bands that isn't on this is very small)

13 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

LIES! Heresy! 

I know, my warty friend. But, as  I said, when Steam puts them on sale so do we at Battleftont.com. 

(Completely unrelated but maybe of interest to you. Next month I'm going to LA for this festival. The list of "my" 80's bands that isn't on this is very small)

Enjoy your "Night Rally" in LA. For our younger readers... No, work it out for yourselves.