Removal Of Enemy Icons

It's a bit annoying that the Alt-I function only allows you to remove either all icons or friendly icons. Where is the ability to remove enemy icons only?

I also wish that one of the skill levels had this feature of turning off enemy icons without turning off your own. The Elite level in particular seems like a good place to add this feature since it would require you to actually identify the unit and have eyes on it. Otherwise, it should disappear. This would be especially useful for playing human opponents who like to use strict house rules since you wouldn't have to blindly trust your opponent to turn off enemy icons. 

Just have a tank icon spotted. To have an infantry unaided spot a hull down Panther from more than a km is a bit rich. The tentative contact stays even if he is out of contact with his C2. Say he needs to report in the next two turns to make the tentative contact permanent. I play on Iron and I feel it is still unrealistic.