Campaign playtesters needed

rtdood

Hi Everyone,
I've been working on creating a historical campaign, which contains 8 battles. Whilst I have played it through a few times myself I could do with some play-testers that might be able to spot any mistakes I’ve made and suggest ways that it could be improved. 

There are 8 battles in total, split into two phases. The first covers the last stretch to Antwerp with elements of the British 11th Armoured Division in early September and the 2nd Phase, the subsequent breakout attempts into Merxem made by the 4th Kings Shropshire Light Infantry Battalion.  

As I know time is often limited, I do not expect anyone to play it through entirely. I’d be happy to have feedback on just a couple of the battles if that’s all the time you have (the first two battles are among the longest so if you are able to get through those the rest won’t be any longer than 40 minutes for each battle). 

Play testers will need the CM: BN and Commonwealth Pack & Market Garden Module in order to play this campaign. 

Please pm if you’re interested, thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, rtdood said:

Hi Everyone,
I've been working on creating a historical campaign, which contains 8 battles. Whilst I have played it through a few times myself I could do with some play-testers that might be able to spot any mistakes I’ve made and suggest ways that it could be improved. 

There are 8 battles in total, split into two phases. The first covers the last stretch to Antwerp with elements of the British 11th Armoured Division in early September and the 2nd Phase, the subsequent breakout attempts into Merxem made by the 4th Kings Shropshire Light Infantry Battalion.  

As I know time is often limited, I do not expect anyone to play it through entirely. I’d be happy to have feedback on just a couple of the battles if that’s all the time you have (the first two battles are among the longest so if you are able to get through those the rest won’t be any longer than 40 minutes for each battle). 

Play testers will need the CM: BN and Commonwealth Pack & Market Garden Module in order to play this campaign. 

Please pm if you’re interested, thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just to draw this thread to a close I have now completed the campaign and it has been formally released over at the scenario depot. Link is here: CM CW: First into Antwerp (thefewgoodmen.com)

My thanks extend to those testers who gave their time and commitment to provide useful and helpful feedback to help improve the campaign for the better! 

I think this may be one of the best CMBN campaigns available. 

Normally I much prefer to play the Germans.  The Brits are usually particularly "tiresome".  However, Ross has done an xnt job making it fun and challenging to play the Brits.  "First Into Antwerp" has great maps and interesting situations.